CAIR Deputy Recruits New Deputies - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Lmfo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scotty and Scuzzy sitting in a office wondering how to get out of this mess. They state they have no stress. But they try to impress the social interests at Christmas.
    The claim to be a Jew to a few but all of us know what lies and spies they deliver. With a sliver of hope they might as well smoke dope.
    With Flaka as there platform to win an election they know it's just fiction.
    As I close I say good night to all and may the power be with you and oh by the way
    Fuc*k You
    Now this is some funny sh*it. It's a real shame we are focusing our attention on problems at BSO. We as the Green Machine need to start delivering solutions.

Start by a NO Vote in confidence against SI

Pull the real budget not the fluffy one on line

Expose the wasted payrolls and vendors contracts

Demand a minimum 3% COLA raise for all with no increase to our medical.

Get the fuel costs removed

When we work a holiday we should get compensated for 12 hours not 8

Folks love the posts but coming together now is the time!!

Unregistered

Soon to Be Major

Quote Originally Posted by God Father View Post
    I want to first start out by saying how proud I was yesterday standing in the courthouse with other BSO employees supporting Deputy Peraza.

The only thing I don't understand is why Jeff Morano was there. Take a seat your done, you had your chance to support us over the years and we were consistently screwed by the PBA.

IUPA elected officials the next phase is a no vote confidence towards our POS sheriff.

SI would rather support our CAIR Deputy train other radical Muslims in firearms training?

Budget cuts coming?

RU fu*cking kidding me?

I ask the IUPA president to pull the current budget, payroll and contracts and follow the money that this unethical, pathological, egotistical maniac is spending his money!!

Be Safe

Um Karma is a coming Scotty, Russ, Scuzzy, Dale, Lisa oh and Mc Slezzy along with Captain Crabs
    Hey, that will be Major Crabs after the new year, so get your facts straight or keep your mouth shut.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangled Web View Post
    Are you a bigot? Are you even educated? No one is saying anything about Hamze being a Muslim. People are taking issue with him being a deputy and the leader of CAIR, a terrorist funding organization for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, et al, and supporter of Sharia law, and having very shady associates which he has gotten our Sheriff involved with.

That's a big difference from being our "first Muslim deputy" as you stated above. Stop trying to lay a foundation for a lawsuit against BSO and the Sheriff in a nationwide case for bigotry ala Islamophobia using CAIR and the ACLU, we've got your number. All Hamze is doing, (besides continually showing his cards with his rogue arrogance on TV (always using the media)), is hurting the peaceful America loving Muslims he and CAIR falsely claim to protect.
    Agree 100% with this one.. CAIR is bad for all of the USA plain and simple.. they are doing their plan and sleep among us communities, schools and now work places.. How stupid are we. Sort of like the Jews being lead away with the NAZIs in trains and told we are just moving you and taking you for a ride.. WTF !

God Father

Secret Santa

Hey, that will be Major Crabs after the new year, so get your facts straight or keep your mouth shut.
    The secret Santa is coming to town Scotty, Scuzzy, CSA soon Crabs not Major. The only major you will ever be is a major scum bag.

Moving on, it's Christmas at BSO and around the world in two days. Most agencies in Florida have there contracts signed with appropriate COLA's for all.

What we have at BSO is an over flated payroll system and wasted money above the rank of Lieutenants.

We have our POS Sheriff NOT supporting our brother Deputy Peraza.

This sheriff would rather support CAIR and its members for votes and campaign contributions.

How disgusting is this?

A secret Santa is a coming Scotty, Scuzzy, Mc Slezzy, Russ, Lisa, Amy, and many other gifted and awarded jobs from the last campaign.

You keep your position that nothing will happen but just remember this post it's a coming!!

Enjoy your mob ties, convicted felons, pay to play contracts, Rick Case, The SWAP Shop Mob and so many more special interests with promises in return.

Merry Christmas
    Oh I forgot Scotty we don't know what you celebrate as you lie day to day. I say you become a member of CAIR.

Unregistered

Question CAIR Deputy gone rogue or cut deal?? GOD FATHER! WTF

Hey God Father, why are we told we can't comment on what's going on with Deputy Hamze? Why was the news reporting that he wasn't allowed to comment but then a whole article just came out about how we (BSO) are a bunch of Muslim hating Islamophobia? Why is he giving interviews from his cozy gated home in Sunrise about how much BSO if fvcking with him? More importantly why did he leave out all the important details (the lies) he told every one on getting hired here? Just wondering? Didn't the sheriff tell him NOT to speak to the media? why would he give an interview a LONG interview filled with misinformation that everyone has access to prove that he is lying, unless the docs get shredded? Why would Hamze disobey the sheriff and go behind his back? Has he gone rogue?

God Father

Congratulations Scotty CNN has your number

Hey God Father, why are we told we can't comment on what's going on with Deputy Hamze? Why was the news reporting that he wasn't allowed to comment but then a whole article just came out about how we (BSO) are a bunch of Muslim hating Islamophobia? Why is he giving interviews from his cozy gated home in Sunrise about how much BSO if fvcking with him? More importantly why did he leave out all the important details (the lies) he told every one on getting hired here? Just wondering? Didn't the sheriff tell him NOT to speak to the media? why would he give an interview a LONG interview filled with misinformation that everyone has access to prove that he is lying, unless the docs get shredded? Why would Hamze disobey the sheriff and go behind his back? Has he gone rogue?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DJKB6eaGU&sns=em

Time will tell about Hamze. What we do know Donald Trump campaign advisers have been notified and he potentially might comment on this. He has a mansion in Palm Beach and is probably not to happy about a Deputy that is a commanding authority affiliated with CAIR.

Scotty
    Secret Santa Coming

Unregistered

What an Embarrassment

Time will tell about Hamze. What we do know Donald Trump campaign advisers have been notified and he potentially might comment on this. He has a mansion in Palm Beach and is probably not to happy about a Deputy that is a commanding authority affiliated with CAIR.

Scotty
    Secret Santa Coming
    What an embarrassment this POS Sheriff is!!
    I have family members out of state calling me on this.

Unregistered
    The secret Santa is coming to town Scotty, Scuzzy, CSA soon Crabs not Major. The only major you will ever be is a major scum bag.

Moving on, it's Christmas at BSO and around the world in two days. Most agencies in Florida have there contracts signed with appropriate COLA's for all.

What we have at BSO is an over flated payroll system and wasted money above the rank of Lieutenants.

We have our POS Sheriff NOT supporting our brother Deputy Peraza.

This sheriff would rather support CAIR and its members for votes and campaign contributions.

How disgusting is this?

A secret Santa is a coming Scotty, Scuzzy, Mc Slezzy, Russ, Lisa, Amy, and many other gifted and awarded jobs from the last campaign.

You keep your position that nothing will happen but just remember this post it's a coming!!

Enjoy your mob ties, convicted felons, pay to play contracts, Rick Case, The SWAP Shop Mob and so many more special interests with promises in return.

Merry Christmas
    Oh I forgot Scotty we don't know what you celebrate as you lie day to day. I say you become a member of CAIR.

Thank you (above poster). Exactly! (especially what's bolded above)

Below is from another Peraza support thread post.

Let me spell this out for you. First of all, it's Deputy "Peraza", and believe me I have been working tirelessly to help our deputy since that day in October when the paperwork went missing and the scapegoating (in public) began.

To anyone who has any sense and/or political insight, you can see what is going on here. Deputy Peraza could have been any of us; it was just perfect timing, temperature, and color. Albeit it would have been more palatable if Peraza was a full on white cop unloading his weapon on an unarmed black kid 16 times (Chicago) not a minority deputy responding reasonably to an adult with a weapon.

Here’s the part you are not getting. Ever since Ferguson, MO, (Mike Brown, Hands up Don’t Shoot, #BLM (Black Lives Matter), BS started), CAIR (as usual, took advantage and infiltrated that movement (along with collaborating with other ‘sympathetic groups’). CAIR collaborates with #BLM and the ACLU all the time. You guys don’t see what the picture is. (and NO, it's NOT about MUSLIMS, so just check that crap at the door, unless we're talking Farrakhan and his BS Nation of Islam BS).

Stay with me now, Peraza supporters:

Did you know, (quote) “Rev. Al Sharpton Decides to Get Involved in Police Shooting of Corey Jones” on OCTOBER 22, 2015 and stated from the #BLM protest in NYC that “I do intend to be in Palm Beach County in a matter of days”.

Ruh-Roo Shaggy! One county over! Rev. AL SHARPTON with his #BLM peeps THAT’s when the Sheriff buckled and was all "I don't know nothing about no awards" and the papers were shredded right? You know we had a #BLM protest here right? They were fragmented from PBC.

Did you know 2 days before that #BLM had that huge 3 day event “RISE UP OCTOBER” 10/22/15-10/24/15 (ala Quinton Tarantino BS) and CAIR was there too?

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/10/rev-al...f-corey-jones/
    http://theurbantwist.com/2015/10/24/...new-york-city/

Hmmmmmm, what day did Sheriff Israel state the following:

”Sheriff: Cops' Award for Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean Was Wrong” October 24, 2015

http://www.lawreport.org/ViewStory.aspx?StoryID=16972

Are you seeing the trend? DO THE MATH PEOPLE. WAKE UP.

That’s why Deputy Peraza case is being investigated this much in the first place (SATZ). This is why he lost his paycheck (ISRAEL). That’s why the Sheriff threw our Peraza under the bus but will give the red carpet treatment to a rat-fink like Deputy CAIR and has this greenie's back.

He’ll protect CAIR/#BLM/ACLU/Satz/Dems/politics and diversity but F**K a BSO vet because he is in over his head and scared to death at what he did and has done since switching parties and all along the way.

God Speed, Deputy Peraza and family.

Unregistered

Question Liar-Liar

Scotty
    Secret Santa Coming

Hahahahahah! When was Hamze "vetted by the FBI?" When he was handing out these forms?

Unregistered

Thumbs up HAMZE= Piece of Sh-t

Quote Originally Posted by Tangled Web View Post
    Are you a bigot? Are you even educated? No one is saying anything about Hamze being a Muslim. People are taking issue with him being a deputy and the leader of CAIR, a terrorist funding organization for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, et al, and supporter of Sharia law, and having very shady associates which he has gotten our Sheriff involved with.

That's a big difference from being our "first Muslim deputy" as you stated above. Stop trying to lay a foundation for a lawsuit against BSO and the Sheriff in a nationwide case for bigotry ala Islamophobia using CAIR and the ACLU, we've got your number. All Hamze is doing, (besides continually showing his cards with his rogue arrogance on TV (always using the media)), is hurting the peaceful America loving Muslims he and CAIR falsely claim to protect.
    You pompous jackazz. You're knee deep in it now!! Great job. CNN reports that you and the sheriff aren't giving any reports but then there you are, giving reports to New Times and other places where you and your "football fan" college kid think this is barrels of laughter and a joke.

I thought you thought this was serious? I thought Islamophobia was a 'real thing'. You once were crying at a school board meeting (on camera) about kids making paper airplanes and pretending it was "9-11" and making fun off poor Muslim children at school. You were actually wiping away fake tears you F--King lying piece of SH-T. You had us all fooled. Bravo! Even on your Stewart piece w/ Your "say anything" crap, we should have known you were acting all along.

You don't give a sh-t about ANYTHING except yourself and the spotlight. F--K you-BIATCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DJKB6eaGU&sns=em

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast