officer productivity

Unregistered

officer productivity

officer productivity

Does your agency monitor individual officer stats. For example, arrests, citations, traffic stops, part 1 reports, assigned versus self initiated calls? I work for another large Florida agency and we rely heavily on these officer productivity reports. I was just wondering if any other agencies did the same. Thanks for your input and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    officer productivity

Does your agency monitor individual officer stats. For example, arrests, citations, traffic stops, part 1 reports, assigned versus self initiated calls? I work for another large Florida agency and we rely heavily on these officer productivity reports. I was just wondering if any other agencies did the same. Thanks for your input and stay safe.
    I am not from Tally.. but Our agency does somewhat.. each person should have something as a standard only.. but a good boss, puts things in evals such as what over and beyond that officer did so maybe his or her stats are not the average.. I will tell you this , I also worked for the State of Fl.. and they strictly went by productivity which was BS.. some detectives had long term protracted cases with FEDS and others just arrested small time BS stats for numbers.. just remember an eval has to be credible , here is a good article on what to expect. If you do not agree with any eval be sure to place your legit honest remarks in your eval immediately or it wont be seen when you are looking at another job later on in life.. those extra papers tend to disappear from ones file and always keep a hard copy!

http://www.policemag.com/channel/pat...ns/page/2.aspx

Unregistered
    Thanks for the input. which agency is it that monitors?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the input. which agency is it that monitors?
    Not sure if they use "monitor" in eval usage but they keep track. State Div of Insurance Fraud, FHP, ABT.. many cities.. are you looking for something in particular? maybe a better way would be to call an agency your are inquiring about and talk with a supervisor or HR person.

Unregistered
    Yes TPD SGT's do keep track. It doesn't change your pay. It's mainly utilized during the annual eval process.