LT. Dan Olds
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LT. Dan Olds

A real Supervisor

LT. Dan Olds

Will someone please tell me the rumor is not true and he is not going to be our new Director? He can't do our job, doesn't try, and kisses up to all the problem people in here. Please someone tell me that this is just a rumor. He needs to go back to patrol and supervise them

[In response to the complaints we are receiving on the above post, it does NOT violate our Terms of Use and will be allowed to remain as is. In addition, the post is clearly NOT defamatory and simply an opinion (accurate or not) of someone in a supervisory/command position. The level of scrutiny someone must put up with increases as they go up the corporate ladder. This is not a job for the faint of heart or thin skinned. If you do not agree with the poster's assessment or opinion, join the others who have posted contradictory responses - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 12-28-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Unregistered
    He is a great supervisor. Excellent road supervisor to. Always was fair. Maybe you should extend the olive branch and work better with your coworkers.

Unregistered
    If he is so good, please take him back

Unregistered

Trust

D.O. is a smart guy, he knows what to do.

Just be aware he runs to the Command Staff and squeals about everything for attention!

Unregistered
    So......since Armstrong left, whose teat is Olds suckling?

He always was a hanger on, even as an Explorer......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop
    Real leaders support their people, and stand on their feet to do it.

People who don't earn their position remain on their knees.
    Last edited by Sysop; 12-26-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Unregistered

Angry Culture of a Mole

See Dan is a nice guy who has ability, but by working at the Pasco Sheriff's Office he was ruined.

1) He was a Explorer Kid which was the first strike, but to his credit he survived it.

2) Then he became a deputy and gravitated to CaptJack and the LarryCircus. Strike Two

3) He watched Jack and Larry work former Sheriff UncleBob and was tainted. Moles got rewarded with favor

It's all Dan knows.....PASCO CULTURE RUINED HIM

Dan will survive a few years longer but in the end he himself will be bit by a mole. You can only play that game so long and it works great when you are on the bottom, but now being in the middle...... Dan is in a 360' pickle.

Unregistered
    Thanks for all the kind words. I'll talk to anyone, not just trouble makers. As far as my past friends, I've learned things from them good and bad I'm sure. I've also learned what not to do.

Merry Christmas!

Dan

Unregistered

Dial up

It looks like a fair critique, learn from it

Unregistered

Creole

They don't care the self insure group sends a free attorney and at most it's a check for 100k from the tax payers to fix the mess. This is routine, the cost of doing business. Who needs experience, not Pasco.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THE NEXT ELECTION !

Pack ur shizt and scram, don't let the big heavy door hit u in da azz, vamoose, later, see ya, hostlivista, bye bye kid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast