Laberdesky Vows He Will be the Next Chief of MPD

Unregistered

Laberdesky Vows He Will be the Next Chief of MPD

Ask around. Last staff meeting to 4 commanders and 1 EA..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask around. Last staff meeting to 4 commanders and 1 EA..
    That is not what he said.

Unregistered
    I will so what I don't have to hide it

Unregistered
    Dude, every other week your getting promoted to something. Yet still a commander! What happen to you becoming the next D/C? or The Major of central? Park director? A/C? Major of S.I.S? Oh can't forget all the other departments that want YOU, as their Chief???? Yet a again and aging your passed over or not even considered. Once the cut are made. Yet you attempt to play it off as YOU gave the position to the one that got it. Please, your the only one that believes. I can assure you no one else does. Ron, you have NO real command experience. Being a PSA commander and kissing the ass of those at city hall. Doesn't give you the experience needed to handle those ranks. Hell you wouldn't even make a pimple on any of the Major's ass. At least we, get moved from unit to unit to learn more. What have you learned? We and I have asked you on here several times. To explain, your experience, education and training. Yet you have NEVER EVER did that. Why, cause you don't have any to put down. You come back with stupid comments or trying to make a joke. Interesting! Personally I don't care all these posts, just shows you a child trapped in a mans body. Grow up Ron. You brag about 5 hour days. Wow what a moron comment. To bad someone don't grow a pair a see if your really doing 4-5 hour days and getting paid for the whole shift, without using E/O time or vacation. If anyone needs to be made an example of its you! Not the ones in patrol that I.A. follow. To see where they 06 at.

Unregistered
    Dude, every other week your getting promoted to something. Yet still a commander! What happen to you becoming the next D/C? or The Major of central? Park director? A/C? Major of S.I.S? Oh can't forget all the other departments that want YOU, as their Chief???? Yet a again and aging your passed over or not even considered. Once the cut are made. Yet you attempt to play it off as YOU gave the position to the one that got it. Please, your the only one that believes. I can assure you no one else does. Ron, you have NO real command experience. Being a PSA commander and kissing the ass of those at city hall. Doesn't give you the experience needed to handle those ranks. Hell you wouldn't even make a pimple on any of the Major's ass. At least we, get moved from unit to unit to learn more. What have you learned? We and I have asked you on here several times. To explain, your experience, education and training. Yet you have NEVER EVER did that. Why, cause you don't have any to put down. You come back with stupid comments or trying to make a joke. Interesting! Personally I don't care all these posts, just shows you a child trapped in a mans body. Grow up Ron. You brag about 5 hour days. Wow what a moron comment. To bad someone don't grow a pair a see if your really doing 4-5 hour days and getting paid for the whole shift, without using E/O time or vacation. If anyone needs to be made an example of its you! Not the ones in patrol that I.A. follow. To see where they 06 at.
    Don't worry he won't reply. Cause he can't truthfully answer these questions. He's, like you said has no-experience. I work with him too and let me tell you if it wasn't for his friendship with certain people and his willingness to burn another whom may be in his way. He would have nothing to offer. He's the guy that goes behind every ones back and whispers in the ear of I.A. or city hall to make room for himself or get the focus off him. I know he's done it to McQueen and every chance he get's about Louis or any of the A/C's who's rank he wants. I guess that why I'll be a Lt. till they drag my dead body out of here. It's ok, I guess at least. I don't have the back stabbing to put up with that almost all that staff does.

Unregistered
    The "Force" is waning from you oh great one; what is happening?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/12/18...ttah-shooting/

Unregistered
    The "Force" is waning from you oh great one; what is happening?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/12/18...ttah-shooting/
    I was off at the time. Not my fault. But the zone officer will write me a memo. Accountability my friend. Leadership
    101. There is no crime in Alapattah , got it?

Unregistered
    I was off at the time. Not my fault. But the zone officer will write me a memo. Accountability my friend. Leadership
    101. There is no crime in Alapattah , got it?
    How would you really know? Your never out here. Your changing 29's, 26's to 27's or whatever stat you can lower it to. Your out of touch Ronald. Explain how cause you were off as usual your not having no responsibility? The former chief's were all off when shit in the fan anywhere in this city yet they are held accountable? That's the price and the cost of leadership Ron. Yet you say your ready for the D/C or any other higher position then you are. You can't always blame another Ronald. Sometimes you got to step up to the plate and take responsibility. Yet over the years you never have? Quick to burn another to again make yourself look golden. Wow, your cult following, has been fooled for years over your greatness. At the price of others. You done 1 or 2 things over the years that was good and you milk it for all it's worth. Your yesterdays news Ron. Your posts show it. Your actions show it. Living in a pass that a lie show it. All your good for these days is a laugh.
    Face it your only out for yourself. To make the sweetest deal you can. Once you do, those you now call friends you won't have time for. For a short time a few thought you would make a different. One you move up the ladder. Yet you haven't?
    Never will! You will be a yes man, for city hall till the day you leave. Which with any luck, would be soon. Hey I'll even be a great guy and help you pack up your personal things and give you a ride home. We leave in the same area. Opps said to much.

Unregistered
    How would you really know? Your never out here. Your changing 29's, 26's to 27's or whatever stat you can lower it to. Your out of touch Ronald. Explain how cause you were off as usual your not having no responsibility? The former chief's were all off when shit in the fan anywhere in this city yet they are held accountable? That's the price and the cost of leadership Ron. Yet you say your ready for the D/C or any other higher position then you are. You can't always blame another Ronald. Sometimes you got to step up to the plate and take responsibility. Yet over the years you never have? Quick to burn another to again make yourself look golden. Wow, your cult following, has been fooled for years over your greatness. At the price of others. You done 1 or 2 things over the years that was good and you milk it for all it's worth. Your yesterdays news Ron. Your posts show it. Your actions show it. Living in a pass that a lie show it. All your good for these days is a laugh.
    Face it your only out for yourself. To make the sweetest deal you can. Once you do, those you now call friends you won't have time for. For a short time a few thought you would make a different. One you move up the ladder. Yet you haven't?
    Never will! You will be a yes man, for city hall till the day you leave. Which with any luck, would be soon. Hey I'll even be a great guy and help you pack up your personal things and give you a ride home. We leave in the same area. Opps said to much.
    Just got back to Miami after a strategy meeting with Mr. Trump. I am going places. Maybe even Secretary of Commerce or HSA if things work out. I am THAT connected. My ladder is a stairway to heaven. I know the lord and he has my back !

Unregistered
    What happened to FortMeyers?