Sheriff Ramsay stop covering for your GOONS!!!

Unregistered

Sheriff Ramsay stop covering for your GOONS!!!

Hello all.. It is with a sad heart that I come to this place where I swore I would never come but I have no other options. I am not an outsider I'm sure that in the 19+ years at some point or another I have worked with you either on a call or a traffic stop we have had breakfast lunch or dinner together more than likely you have called me a friend. Like many of you I have devoted my life to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office. I have had my ups and downs with the administration but for the most part it has been good. The years have gone by and I have gotten older and wiser and less naive. Since Bob left office things have gone down hill. I am not referring to the contract or raises or other miscellaneous every day none sense from the administration. I am talking about illegal, immoral, unethical, corrupt, and dishonest acts done on a daily basis by the command staff. Like most of you I frequently visit the MCSO site either to see what's new or to refresh on changing G.O's. I was on there this weekend and I bumped into something we have all read a million times. " THE MESSAGE FROM THE SHERIFF" and "Core Values" (Honesty, professionalism and commitment to the community: those are the tree things I value the most. As the sheriff of Monroe County, I have emphasized the importance of those values to all members of our office.) Well Sheriff the time has come for the truth to come out on a few tidbits and it is time the citizens of Monroe County are informed of who their Sheriff is and what he really stands for. As I leak out information on this forum some of it will also be sent to F.D.L.E and the media. Please know that It is not my intention to embarrass humiliate or shame anyone here but I cannot in good faith continue to standby and watch how the command staff scrutinize and target others while they act like Gods doing whatever they want with no accountability for their own actions. I do not profess to know everything but what I know I will divulge. I encourage those of you who feel the same way to stand up and be the voice of truth and to stand up against right and wrong. To the command staff "Enough is enough no more walking around with your heads held hi when your actions disgrace everything we stand for." Sometime next week I will start with the Cameron truth. Till then be safe out there brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    I hope you have your "facts" in order.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope you have your "facts" in order.
    Nothing is going to happen. They are just miserably folks who still work for the agency after so many years. Instead of quitting, they rather moan to others. Rick is a fine, outstanding citizen. Keep up the good work Sheriff!!!

Unregistered
    If you have dirt on Ramsay expose him. He is not the good guy he pretends to be. I also have evidence of him covering misconduct and it is being brought to higher authorities. Also watch out for Scibilia another dirtbag.

Unregistered

ramsay

Ramsey is corrupt =
    ZECCA
    Nuff said for now, but the rest of it will come out I'm sure! Let the games begin!

Unregistered

Super sheriffs..

Pick roadside garbage, hug ole ladies, unload Christmas trees, kill a few tourists, shuck and jive with criminal friends, don't investigate certain felony crimes. Yeah, super sherrifs, super lawyers, and super judges...what a click...drain the swamp.