2016 Explorers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Explorers

Unregistered
    i pay almost $30 a month for my take home suv. What you talkin about Willis? Don't hate. Just do your job. There really are not even that many people in corrections with take home cars. I would estimate it to be somewhere between 25-30.

Unregistered
    Maybe Cpl Black doesn't want an SUV. He seems old school, probably wants to keep a Crown Vic and keep rotating out for Crown Vic's with lower miles.

Unregistered
    Its not a respect issue its common sense. Why would u put a brand new vehicle in orrections (other than transport vans) when there used to go from point a to point b. Your driving 12 hours a day and your NEVER running code so why do you need a new car?

Unregistered

Explorers

Due to the fantastic and utterly irresponsible purchasing power of Lee County sheriffs office we now have over 50 vehicles that cannot be calibrated for running radar! What is the traffic sheriff to do now because hey guess what we can't even run traffic in these 50 vehicles plus !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Due to the fantastic and utterly irresponsible purchasing power of Lee County sheriffs office we now have over 50 vehicles that cannot be calibrated for running radar! What is the traffic sheriff to do now because hey guess what we can't even run traffic in these 50 vehicles plus !!
    Those Depties might have to do real police work instead.

Unregistered
    Did they get a lot of 2016 Taurus' or are they putting all their money into Explorer's now?

Unregistered
    Why cant they be calibrated??

Unregistered

Waisted $$

Because there all wheel drive vehicles and they can't be deactivated from the all wheel drive to put on a calibration machine made for two wheels!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12