2016 Explorers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Explorers

Unregistered

2016 Explorers

They are nice. I got one. You peon's still drive 10 year old Crown Vic's and beat up Taurus'. I guess my stats speak for themselves. Get to work!

Unregistered

Clam

Thanks Kathy! Stay irrelevant girl!

Unregistered

Rusty in charge

You drive old cars because the boss of fleet is a tyrant who refuses to listen to Deputies request or cares about their safety. I continously see Deputies who are Very large or part of specialty units driving cars to small for them and their gear. Even Deputy Black is in a crown Vic still and if that's not a safety hazard, when we have numerous suv's call me crazy. He is apparently BFF's with car 1 and makes the calls on all vehicles. Any seized car is up to him where it goes. Soooo if GTA seizes a car they don't have the option of keeping it? NOPE! Rusty says what cars we get and when! news flash command staff!!!! If you want Deputies and Detectives to be more productive get the ones that deserve it SUV's and let the specialty units have a option to keep their seized cars. They do all the leg work now throw them a bone!

Unregistered

Just a Good Ole Boys

Rusty is finally retiring g after 30 plus years. He's leaving after 4 sheriff's and a partridge in a pear tree. Hopefully it finally goes to the civil deputy so we can get law enforcement over something that has been in civilian control since Sheriff FlippyFloppy took over. Notice how Corrections ALWAYS gets the oldest vehicles? It's because he doesn't like or respect Corrections. Notice how certain individuals like SR drive Caddalac SUVs and new cars. Notice how Burqawist drives a new luxury SUV every year. Flip Flopper ran on a platform of taking away civilian vehicles - now virtually every supervisor manager and director has a take home car with a gas card. Yeah, We Can Do Better Team Green!

Unregistered

Help is coming

Berquist's vehicle isn't new it's a year old. He was granted this vehicle to drive his large family all over America. All civilians have step plans everyone carrying a gun does not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Berquist's vehicle isn't new it's a year old. He was granted this vehicle to drive his large family all over America. All civilians have step plans everyone carrying a gun does not.
    More great news all the captains are getting SUV which we know they have no need for Hurray this department is so great.

Unregistered
    More great news all the captains are getting SUV which we know they have no need for Hurray this department is so great.
    Let's give everyone BUT patrol the new cars because we know how much they drive. They're parking lot ornaments 8-9 hours of the day.

Unregistered
    Let's give everyone BUT patrol the new cars because we know how much they drive. They're parking lot ornaments 8-9 hours of the day.
    That was Scott first election promise no vehicles for civilian employees. Then again we all thought he was going to be a fair leader. He also said he was pro union and took a picture with the PBA leadership for thier endorsement. He also promised more boots on the street and He also said he was pro cop. Hmmmmm he sounds a little bit like Hillary

Unregistered
    You drive old cars because the boss of fleet is a tyrant who refuses to listen to Deputies request or cares about their safety. I continously see Deputies who are Very large or part of specialty units driving cars to small for them and their gear. Even Deputy Black is in a crown Vic still and if that's not a safety hazard, when we have numerous suv's call me crazy. He is apparently BFF's with car 1 and makes the calls on all vehicles. Any seized car is up to him where it goes. Soooo if GTA seizes a car they don't have the option of keeping it? NOPE! Rusty says what cars we get and when! news flash command staff!!!! If you want Deputies and Detectives to be more productive get the ones that deserve it SUV's and let the specialty units have a option to keep their seized cars. They do all the leg work now throw them a bone!
    If Black wasn't such an out of shape slob he might fit in his full size Crown Vic.

Unregistered

Cars for corrections?

Rusty is finally retiring g after 30 plus years. He's leaving after 4 sheriff's and a partridge in a pear tree. Hopefully it finally goes to the civil deputy so we can get law enforcement over something that has been in civilian control since Sheriff FlippyFloppy took over. Notice how Corrections ALWAYS gets the oldest vehicles? It's because he doesn't like or respect Corrections. Notice how certain individuals like SR drive Caddalac SUVs and new cars. Notice how Burqawist drives a new luxury SUV every year. Flip Flopper ran on a platform of taking away civilian vehicles - now virtually every supervisor manager and director has a take home car with a gas card. Yeah, We Can Do Better Team Green!
    Why the hell do they need new cars? They need cars to drive from the CPU to the core? Or drive the 6 miles from downtown to Ortiz?

Please someone tell me why they need cars.... Yes policy states you are not supposed to drive a POV while working i.e. Going to give hospital breaks or run errands but that's why they have pool cars (have fun with the Prius) and like 30 transport vans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast