Festival of blue lights: Cops ticket dozens in South Beach Hanukkah parade - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Typical pussies. Cite the peaceful jewish community. Bend over for the real criminal element.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical pussies. Cite the peaceful jewish community. Bend over for the real criminal element.
    We have had a ***** provlem for a while. See video below for a classic example.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UswM36LR1XM

Unregistered
    That sissy should have been fired. Maricon.

Unregistered
    We have had a ***** provlem for a while. See video below for a classic example.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UswM36LR1XM
    Here's Papaya shots to everyone!

Unregistered
    I say great job Officer the hell with the savages let them kill each other. If you would have got involved nothing good would have come of it. What ever you would have done would have been wrong. Our Chief would have handed you up to the media as a latin officer who acted improperly our Assistant Chief would have labeled you a racist and stated that you treated the involved parties differently. So I say run away and stay a ***** the troops do not respect you but you are loved by the top brass.

Unregistered
    I say great job Officer the hell with the savages let them kill each other. If you would have got involved nothing good would have come of it. What ever you would have done would have been wrong. Our Chief would have handed you up to the media as a latin officer who acted improperly our Assistant Chief would have labeled you a racist and stated that you treated the involved parties differently. So I say run away and stay a ***** the troops do not respect you but you are loved by the top brass.
    Who cares... The troops are all "I wish I was a badass" punks. Wearing a tight shirt, playing MMA and drinking three protein shakes a shift doesn't make you a tough guy. There are plenty of tough guys out there, why don't we promote using our heads. The current environment nationwide and this administration doesn't support most traditional police methods. Why would you run into a loosing situation. Write the report, make your pay and enjoy your family.....eventually the public will again support our efforts.

Unregistered
    Dan Oates is an Ass Clown. The men and women of the Miami Beach Police Department apologize to our Jewish residents and supporters. This is NOT how you should be treated. Understand that we did not want to take this action, but were directed by our misguided and out-of-touch Chief who does not live or even like Miami Beach (his wife and children live in Orlando). Dan Oates is an embarrassment to Law Enforcement in Miami-Dade County.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? That is an embarrassment to all LEO's. That guy should just resign.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? That is an embarrassment to all LEO's. That guy should just resign.
    Ok there Internet tough guy...

Unregistered
    Dan Oates is an Ass Clown. The men and women of the Miami Beach Police Department apologize to our Jewish residents and supporters. This is NOT how you should be treated. Understand that we did not want to take this action, but were directed by our misguided and out-of-touch Chief who does not live or even like Miami Beach (his wife and children live in Orlando). Dan Oates is an embarrassment to Law Enforcement in Miami-Dade County.
    What happened to the Beach PD? Where did this chief come from?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast