Trump/African Americans - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was this post removed?

[We received a complaint on the above post because, according to the complainant:

Political advertising. Nothing to do with St Pete PD.

I have reviewed this post as well as the entire thread and find nothing that violates our Terms of Use. I do not know why the original post was deleted but suspect it was not written as well as this one is. In any case, there is nothing wrong with talking politics on LEOAFFAIRS as well as racial and sexist issues. Remember, talking about these things does not make you a politician, racist or sexist and it can be very healthy at times - Sysop]

It has everything to do with St.Pete PD, because it's about Race and African Americans. And Race has something to do with Police work.
    Let me explain this. If we can unite the races, we will have a better America. If Trump can create more jobs or motivate people or support the police, unlike dumb ass in the white house we will have a better and safer America. I havn't really agreed with Black People on Political issues. But now is different. Trump is uniting the Black and White races.

Unregistered
    This is also you NEVER SEE IN THE MEDIA. Black intelligent People that realize this administration from the White House to the Mayor of St.Pete has lied to the people. Have done nothing for the Black People. Race Hustlers and Poverty Pimps want to keep the Black People Down under their control. Why aren't more black intelligent people shown in the media.
    They wanna start up crap with our fine police officers too. And I'm White and a so called conservative. Now Trump is doing more to unite the people in 3 months than any race hustler can.

Unregistered
    case in point. This man who makes sense. I like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThL...TozkOrBfJKygkA

Unregistered
    Or this man. All I ever see in the media are Black People that hate White People and the Police. Not True

Unregistered
    Illegals go, more jobs for Blacks. More jobs for Blacks, less crime for police. Take Care of OUR PEOPLE FIRST. Americans.

Unregistered
    What kind of whiny lil' ***** would write to the leo affairs moderator and whine about this thread? It's not about St.Pete Pd (said in a lil' girl's voice)
    As if someone died and made you Gene Simmons. Like anything else on this website is so ****ing relevant and important to St.Pete Pd. HA

Unregistered
    OOooo Oo, I'm a member!!! I signed up with my email. Mister Mod, this website is about us, St.Pete Pd. Not about politics. Ha. I wish I could reach through this computer and ***** Slap you.

Unregistered
    Im not gonna be blamed for everything wrong with Black Folk anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nW-...TozkOrBfJKygkA

Unregistered

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast