Spring break 16
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring break 16

Unregistered

Spring break 16

Whats the deal i hear were going but we usually have details by now, or at least the official email that we are going. Any word? Is the south region coming this year, there always good for entertainment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats the deal i hear were going but we usually have details by now, or at least the official email that we are going. Any word? Is the south region coming this year, there always good for entertainment
    Every one will be working spring break. The amount of available money will determine where you actually work.

Unregistered
    My bet itll be like last year. North area will work panama. Everone else will work somewhere within their district

Unregistered

New Centurion

Prediction-

Spring Break 2016 will be the biggest event in recent memory. Everyone will be sent to Panama and we will take back the streets from the thugs and other forms of low life. Thousands will be arrested and we will once again receive the nationwide recognition we deserve. National news crews and the COPS TV Show will ride with us and see what it means to be on the front lines in keeping children safe. Parents will sing our praise. The newly created ABT facebook page will be overrun with positive feedback.

I have been told the Chinese government will pay all the added costs just to keep us out of stores selling penis pills. The COPS TV Show will pay to have those terrible Class C shirts replaced. Order will be restored and ABT will reign supreme once again.

See you in Panama!

New Centurion

WoooooHooooo!!!!

The email is out! Three rotations with two shifts each! Glory Days are here again. 19 agents a week means 57 for the detail which means everyone gets a shot. It will be a blast. See you there. I am volunteering for all three rotations.

Unregistered
    I can only inagibe how many agents are already working on their excuses and reasons why they cant go

Unregistered
    Good point. There are about 75 agents. Probably 15 have real reasons to be excused. That doesn't leave many the ability to make up crap to bow out. I would guess several will want to stay for all three rotations. I have a feeling many sniveling self appointed undercover types will be crying all the way to Panama. The best part is they won't be able to charge their haircuts and shaves to I&E!!!

Unregistered
    I quite honestly wouldnt mind working all three but its a 7 hour ride, unless there paying for lodging between rotations

Unregistered
    Talk to your LT about staying over between rotations. Mine said he would pay out of his own pocket so I could stay up there all month.

Unregistered
    More than enough for the 1st rotation and not enough for 2nd and 3rd. They are also short on LT's. Let the draft begin!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast