What's up with the contract
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cuban Pete

What's up with the contract

Every day I go to work someone is asking me , hay Pete what's up with the contract? F if I know our Union is keeping us in the dark . Javi plz say something let us known what's going on , is that to much to ask

Unregistered
    NOTHING ZERO not a dam thing. All you hear is f****** crickets from our union. Nothing is going to change. I for one don't give a s**** anymore, I will be leaving this dump in two months to start somewhere new. Enough is enough I have had it. F*** the city.

Unregistered
    Well said , except you forgot to add our Union leaders are a bunch of selfish AH

Unregistered
    Just graduated the academy. Don't know if I should go to an other department or start FTO next week

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just graduated the academy. Don't know if I should go to an other department or start FTO next week
    Leave you entitled piece of shit

Unregistered
    The contract well so far;

Lugo has a new car and was promoted

Kerr, promoted now fighting to get 4days ten hour shifts on the contract

reyes promoted

Ortiz promoted became a black lieutenant

Unregistered
    Leave. Now I am staying with idiots likeyou in the department I'll make Sgt. In no time and your be working fo r me

Unregistered
    Forget the lucritive contract. Scam as much as possible whenever possible at the tax payers expense. That is how our ancestors did it. That is how we will do it.

Unregistered
    Lugo said all is good he is hooked up

Unregistered
    Hey dumb ass!!! How can you be my Sgt if I'm leaving this piece of shit department soon. Go back to school and get an education. Seriously, your grammer sucks and you can't even put a sentence together. You sound like the rookies I used to train lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast