PCola = SCREWED - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PCola = SCREWED

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not with BS accusations. RR will be cleared, just like he was criminally, then I hope he sues the crap out of all involved.
    You might want actually read Mr. Cervone's report and Mr. Ashton's report.... RR has hardly been vindicated...but keep wishing..

Unregistered
    Cleared is cleared... Keep wishing over there on the east coast!!!

Unregistered
    Cleared is cleared... Keep wishing over there on the east coast!!!
    If that is what you called cleared, you have no ethics either... Have someone read you those reports one day (since you cant), you should be appalled and ashamed of your part of FDLE..

Unregistered
    That is why RR has not been to work in 3 years because he is so cleared..LOL

Unregistered
    That is why RR has not been to work in 3 years because he is so cleared..LOL
    I am sure RR is over being on admin leave and is enjoying a paid 3 year vacation. If he comes back, I wouldn't do ANYTHING as the command will be looking to fire him. If they fire him, I would sue!

Spineless command following Bailey and Madden, Sanz lead.

Also, please remind me again who signed off on all the IR's RR submitted, who was given updates and approved the progression of the investigation? Oh that's right, we promoted him. Perez little mentor buddy.

Unregistered
    Actually you have both MB and DP who were both involved but DP ran when confronted and MB was promoted ..

Unregistered
    MB is a nice enough guy and a good ASAC compared to Mr Electra B as a SAC but this department has no idea how to run an IA shop. I promise you, they work their agenda not the case against us.

How many of our supervisors have left or been fired in the last 4 years. It's an agenda! We are literally out of real cops and have to promote these no experience agents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123