Yes, it is great to have a real union like the Teamsters

Unregistered

Yes, it is great to have a real union like the Teamsters

The Teamsters have done more for the Corrections Officers than any other union we had in the past. So, those red headed step children on the probation side need to shut up. We are the rule makers and you are just to followers.

Unregistered
    Remind us of the abundance the Teamsters have brought to us?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remind us of the abundance the Teamsters have brought to us?
    Its obvious CO's like being punked!

Unregistered
    Remember our numbers on the prison side. That would leave you at Probation that are the PUNKS

Former CPS

Special Risk, Guns, Badges, step pay plan

Just wondering what the Teamsters have done for you lately? Hey CO's: those big badges on your chest guess who got them for you? The PBA. Probation officers guess who got you special risk and the right to carry guns? The PBA. How many raises have you gotten under the Teamsters? Zero.

Why any CEO or CPO would stick with this union is beyond my comprehension. Even if you don't like the PBA find a new one.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Teamsters have done more for the Corrections Officers than any other union we had in the past. So, those red headed step children on the probation side need to shut up. We are the rule makers and you are just to followers.
    This must be satire. The only thing teamsters has ever done for me is a man handed me a paper at the gate once.One the paper it was the teamsters warning you that if you promote from now on you are considered an "at will" employee and can be fired anytime for NO REASON WITHOUT AN APPEAL for a year. WAY TO GO TEAMSTERS!