Major Fast can we get some help please.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Major Fast can we get some help please.....

We have no one in charge at our station so the secretary takes it on her self to make changes. Remove all the garbage cans to make us mad.... Post a sign on the door telling us to "take your garbage to the dumpster next door". Really..... Why doesn't someone reign her in? Great morale move there.

Unregistered

Yea, you got that right. No one is in charge. No balls in Pensacola at all. I will agree to that.

Unregistered
    Put your garbage on the floor where the trash can shoukd be and maybe she will get the message..

Unregistered
    This is the only district where the rookies do whatever they want. There is no control. Im glad that I'm not on the other squad rotation. It's a nightmare I couldn't imagine having a 1700 ID number hold crashes and go for vehicle maintenance daily on my squad. Under the past three captains it has gotten so bad to work here. This used to be a great district but unfortunately the times are changing.

Unregistered
    We will trade you Peggy Fisher (where's my Troop L people at) for the clerk you speak of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the only district where the rookies do whatever they want. There is no control. Im glad that I'm not on the other squad rotation. It's a nightmare I couldn't imagine having a 1700 ID number hold crashes and go for vehicle maintenance daily on my squad. Under the past three captains it has gotten so bad to work here. This used to be a great district but unfortunately the times are changing.
    What district are you referring it to???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    we will trade you peggy fisher (where's my troop l people at) for the clerk you speak of.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you to afraid to tell a rookie how it is? Where are your squad Sergeants when a rookie is holding calls, are they to lazy to do their job?

Unregistered
    You want Warren Fast to do something? He would have to know what to do. He's as lost as lost can be.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. The original poster...A State Trooper gets on a public forum and actually begs his TC for help dealing with a civilian clerk at the office? Are you freaking kidding me???

Instead of worrying about trash cans at the district office they need to be worried about baby bottles... Unbelievable!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast