Hiring 2015 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring 2015

Unregistered
    I have a Belly Goat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you look like a real cop and have a education. You will not be hired in this agency. On the other hand If you speak red neck and your life is s a complete disaster. Welcome aboard.
    So, you must clearly be a backwoods inbred sum ***** then huh. Or just anyone hired after you is. Stop being part of the moral problem and be part of the solution. Maybe encourage people to join up instead of acting like a little girl who just had her dolly taken away.

Unregistered
    Michael Scott wins by a lot

Unregistered

lets do it

There are many views. Some hate the agency, some love it, and some want to watch their piss splash off of the head of the bald ******* that runs the place. But in the end if you want to be here we need to stand together and make this place the best it can be in spite of the horrible management MS hands down. I'm willing to ride it out since I know it will get better some day.

Unregistered

ok

why did the belly good thread get deleted?
    Don't be surprised if the "mod" is providing the IP addresses of the posters of this site to who ever is willing to provide a few $$$$. Also delete things that some don't want published. I typically don't use my home IP address to view this but at this point I never will again.

Unregistered
    Currently in the process, waiting for my physcial and polygraph. Any idea how long it takes after turning in my part 2 packet that I turned in 2 weeks ago. Also, any idea how many officer trainees they are trying to hire this year? What are the prospective academy dates? Thank you!

Unregistered

getting close

Currently in the process, waiting for my physcial and polygraph. Any idea how long it takes after turning in my part 2 packet that I turned in 2 weeks ago. Also, any idea how many officer trainees they are trying to hire this year? What are the prospective academy dates? Thank you!
    I'm not sure where in the process the polygraph is nowadays, but once you've made it to the psych eval you can pretty much assume they want to hire you. The whole process can be delayed or accelerated depending on how many applicants they are currently processing...so theres no exact answer.

I also don't know the number of trainees they're trying to hire, but I can tell you we have major shortages agency-wide, so hopefully they're going to hire a bunch!

Just my two cents: Don't get dragged down by the negative disgruntled a-holes (who will likely even reply to this post)...they are not representative of the majority of us, even if it seems they are (they might appear to be the majority because they like to be vocal and ***** while us hard working deputies keep our heads down and WORK). Nobody can deny that if you work hard, do the right thing, and be the best * (insert assignment here) * you will get to work pretty much wherever you want, in any unit you want. Anyone who says different is lying, or they're not really trying hard, and they're not the best at their position. Be the best. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Make a $1000 donation then send the Sheriff an email informing him of your donation as well as the fact your undergoing the hiring process. That's how this place works sad but true.

Unregistered
    Don't beleive him look at anyone Lt. And above in LCSO then compare their name to the Sheriffs Campaign Finance Report on the Supervisor of Elections website. Bingo you do the math!

Unregistered
    Don't beleive him look at anyone Lt. And above in LCSO then compare their name to the Sheriffs Campaign Finance Report on the Supervisor of Elections website. Bingo you do the math!
    I did and it loaded with staff members who donated and that is thier right to give to money to who they elect to politically. This agency money buys rank and privileged. We need more cops on the road but we get more Lt s Capt. Commanders, .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast