MPD cops to MDPD

Unregistered

MPD cops to MDPD

I've always heard of city cops going over to the county for the better pay/benefits, any of you guys former City Of Miami police, and is the grass really greener on your end? Debating if i should even waste time staying with the city and regret it 10 years down the road.

Unregistered
    Even at it's worst still better than the City, so bring your suitcase!!

Unregistered
    Enough of Mpd scandals and corrupitions. I'm all packed and I'll be in route on a 3. Can't wait to start this new journey I am so excited.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough of Mpd scandals and corrupitions. I'm all packed and I'll be in route on a 3. Can't wait to start this new journey I am so excited.
    Just don't bring your MPD way of doing things over here. We conduct our business in a professional manner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just don't bring your MPD way of doing things over here. We conduct our business in a professional manner.
    MDPD conducting business in a professional manner? OK how do you come to this conclusion?

Unregistered

laughing

Every time I hear that "We Are Professional" line about M-DPD, any number of laughable "professionalism" scenes from our past come to mind. The one that always pops up first though is the image of that overweight black female officer hauling mattresses tied onto the roof and truck of her green & white. That one is usually followed by the undercover video scene of a patrol supervisor and her crew sitting and eating together on an unauthorized "12" while all kinds of calls are holding. That's right any of you laterals from the city...don't you dare bring any of your bad habits over here. LOL-LOL.