Rosenthal, Kaufman and Hamze: The real story

Unregistered

Rosenthal, Kaufman and Hamze: The real story

David Rosenthal is Joe Kaufman's flunky for all these anti-Hamze protests, so when he speaks, he is also speaking for Kaufman. Well, Rosenthal finally came out and said what we argued all along. He believes ALL Muslims want Sharia law and "I do not want them around" in the US. He actually writes he doesn't want Muslims to be cops, teachers, or elected officials. Pretty much proves they didn't have anything on Hamze, and never did ... they just really, really hate all Muslims. Sad.

Check out this email he sent this weekend to the media:

Date: November 29, 2015 at 09:32:22 EST
    To: XXXXXX
    Cc: "bnorman@local10.com" <bnorman@local10.com>, Carmel Cafiero <ccafiero@wsvn.com>, "mputney@local10.com" <mputney@local10.com>, "newsdesk@wsvn.com" <newsdesk@wsvn.com>, "newsdesk@wplg.com" <newsdesk@wplg.com>, "newswatch@foxnews.com" <newswatch@foxnews.com>, "newsnight@cnn.com" <newsnight@cnn.com>, "wfornews@wfor.cbs.com" <wfornews@wfor.cbs.com>
    Subject: Muslims in Law Enforcement
    Reply-To: David L Rosenthal <davidl.rosenthal@yahoo.com>
    To the members of the press,

In the Broadway production and the movie titled Fiddler on the Roof, the rabbi was asked by a townsman, "Rabbi, is there a proper blessing for the czar?" The rabbi responds, "A blessing for the czar? Let's see..." And then he chants, "May God bless and keep the czar...far away from us."

That is more or less how I feel about Muslims. I do not want to harm them. I just do not want them around. They could be saved. God saves many Muslims every year. Then they are no longer Muslims, no longer enslaved to the evil death cult of Islam, and no longer convinced that crime is righteousness.

Muslims are all about Islam. Islam is all about Sharia Law. Sharia Law is all about classifying as acts of righteousness a series of behaviors codified by American laws as violent felonies. So to have Muslims who refuse to renounce Sharia Law working in law enforcement, teaching school, and running government is simply insane.

You do not want Sharia-compliant Muslims teaching your children, making your laws, or working as police officers. It goes against common sense, good judgment, and the values of our civilization.

The people of Broward County need a sheriff with far better judgment than that of Sheriff Scott Israel, who keeps a Sharia-compliant Muslim official of an organization that was founded by terrorist group in his employ as a deputy. Scott Israel says this is not a problem, and that he will not talk about it any more. But it is a major problem.

The press should be asking him to talk about it.

Regards,

David L. Rosenthal
    Citizens' Action Group of South Florida
    954-851-xxxx

Unregistered
    I'm voting for Trump. We need to start the Muslim list ASAP!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    David Rosenthal is Joe Kaufman's flunky for all these anti-Hamze protests, so when he speaks, he is also speaking for Kaufman. Well, Rosenthal finally came out and said what we argued all along. He believes ALL Muslims want Sharia law and "I do not want them around" in the US. He actually writes he doesn't want Muslims to be cops, teachers, or elected officials. Pretty much proves they didn't have anything on Hamze, and never did ... they just really, really hate all Muslims. Sad.

Cc: "bnorman@local10.com" <bnorman@local10.com>, Carmel Cafiero <ccafiero@wsvn.com>, "mputney@local10.com" <mputney@local10.com>, "newsdesk@wsvn.com" <newsdesk@wsvn.com>, "newsdesk@wplg.com" <newsdesk@wplg.com>, "newswatch@foxnews.com" <newswatch@foxnews.com>, "newsnight@cnn.com" <newsnight@cnn.com>, "wfornews@wfor.cbs.com" <wfornews@wfor.cbs.com>

In the Broadway production and the movie titled Fiddler on the Roof, the rabbi was asked by a townsman, "Rabbi, is there a proper blessing for the czar?" The rabbi responds, "A blessing for the czar? Let's see..." And then he chants, "May God bless and keep the czar...far away from us."

That is more or less how I feel about Muslims. I do not want to harm them. I just do not want them around. They could be saved. God saves many Muslims every year. Then they are no longer Muslims, no longer enslaved to the evil death cult of Islam, and no longer convinced that crime is righteousness.

Muslims are all about Islam. Islam is all about Sharia Law. Sharia Law is all about classifying as acts of righteousness a series of behaviors codified by American laws as violent felonies. So to have Muslims who refuse to renounce Sharia Law working in law enforcement, teaching school, and running government is simply insane.

You do not want Sharia-compliant Muslims teaching your children, making your laws, or working as police officers. It goes against common sense, good judgment, and the values of our civilization.

The people of Broward County need a sheriff with far better judgment than that of Sheriff Scott Israel, who keeps a Sharia-compliant Muslim official of an organization that was founded by terrorist group in his employ as a deputy. Scott Israel says this is not a problem, and that he will not talk about it any more. But it is a major problem.

Regards,

David L. Rosenthal
    954-851-xxxx
    I have to agree with David Rosenthal, he has the right to speak his mind.

Many Americans have the same mind set, we love this Country and we are not going to just sit back and let the Muuuslims have their way with it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Regards,

David L. Rosenthal
    954-851-xxxx
    Keep up the great wrk guys!

Unregistered
    I stand beside Mr. Rosenthal!! Hamze has no place in law enforcement if he also is an active advocate of CAIR!

Unregistered

Nezar hamze and c.a.i.r

David Rosenthal is NOT speaking just for one man. He is one of many voices. You can include mine that says 'Under Islamic Sharia law, those who drink alcohol or gamble can be whipped, thieves’ hands can be chopped off and husbands are allowed to beat their wives without punishment.

Worse, according to the U.S. State Department, in countries like Iran, whose constitution explicitly states all laws and regulations are to be based on Sharia law, and Saudi Arabia, where religious police enforce Sharia law, conversion from Islam to another religion is punishable by death.

In fact, in its country report on Pakistan, the State Department noted that a Sharia court in Pakistan had sentenced Asia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian woman, to death last year for blasphemy against Islam. She is currently in prison awaiting execution.

In its report on Saudi Arabia, the U.S. government said women in Saudi Arabia were routinely punished under Sharia law -- for being raped.

“Rape is a punishable criminal offense under Sharia with a wide range of penalties from flogging to execution. Generally the government enforced the law based on its interpretation of Sharia, and courts punished both the victim and the perpetrator,” the State Department said.

“The government views marital relations between spouses as contractual and did not recognize spousal rape. By law a female rape victim is at fault for illegal ‘mixing of genders’ and is punished along with the perpetrator.”

The list can go on.

All Imams from all mosques promote Shariah Law.

Let us get back to the REAL POINT!

ABOUT NEZAR HAMZE

http://www.cair.com/press-center/pre...l-hill-hq.html

ABOUT C.A.I.R. AND HOLY LAND FOUNDATION TRIAL

https://www.fbi.gov/dallas/press-rel...9/dl052709.htm

C.A.I.R. UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
    (NEZAR HAMZE IS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TO C.A.I.R.)

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...-status-legit#

CASE CLOSED!

Unregistered
    Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    I agree with him....Islam is evil. Trump cannot get into the White House fast enough..