Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No contract

Unregistered
    kerr said to just wait a few mo days.

Unregistered
    We should all quit the FOP

Unregistered

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Lt.Ortiz, At the November 19 Commission meeting at approx 2hrs and 30 minutes in the Commission was receiving a report on the stays of recruitment. Commissioner Suarez pointed out he heard we were losing officers to Metro and reminded the Mgr many agencies were recruiting and that we must stay competitive in this very competitive market.
    The Mgr replied we pay starting "21 year old kids" $50,400.00 and we are one of the only agencies to work 4 tens. He staed the Count works 5 8's.

His disparagement of the new hires as all "21 year old kids" speaks volumes and is not accurate . Many are older married with families. There is a solid argument to pay a competitive salary to attract a late twenties early 30's recruit.
    Managers FALSE STMT- The new sworn officers make $44,000.00 or $46,000.00. not $50,400.00.
    Managers FALSE Stmt- Most agencies in Miami Dade work 4 10's except Bal Harbour who has 3 12's.
    Please visit the Commissioners and point out they received false information at their Commission meeting.
    At thank Commissioner Suarez for understanding the business side of this issue. Being competitive means you care to get and retain the most mature, educated, applicants for this extremely demanding job.
    Ortiz clean up on aisle 3!
    Respectfully,

Unregistered
    The only thing Whortiz cleans is pan American drive prostate. Fake Union

Unregistered
    Don't worry about it I'm hooking up lugo as Sgt at arms so he can make the big bucks

Unregistered
    I don't need no stinking contract I'm Cisneros I'm happy to be here

Unregistered
    I already joined the pba. 😉

Unregistered
    Guys lets just be happy that our bosses drive around big SUV for thier family trips

Unregistered
    Panky says that contract will be and the 1 percent is great

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys lets just be happy that our bosses drive around big SUV for thier family trips

Do they still get the nice bonus for crime stats going down?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast