what happened to the union???

Unregistered

what happened to the union???

Were is our union? who is running the show? Does anyone know? Did KC take it with him? Is there anyone who will stand up to this tyrant?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were is our union? who is running the show? Does anyone know? Did KC take it with him? Is there anyone who will stand up to this tyrant?
    Maybe you should, tough guy

Unregistered
    A union is what it's covered members make it. This place has you right where they want you, so under paid you are working 24/7 just to keep the lights on and unavailable to partake in any real change. I assure you the powers that be enjoyed Thanksgiving with their kids instead of working a detail or overtime. Best of luck to all of you!

Unregistered
    You all were warned about IUPA but you all thought you knew better. Those who have had IUPA in the past and dumped them are far better off then they were under the corrupt IUPA.

Unregistered

ok

We need a union but IUPA is not the one. I joined for a while but just could not continue to associate with them even though we need representation. If the PBA comes in I will join just to see what happens. The problem is, for a union to work it requires a Sheriff that at least likes his deputies and is willing to listen to their concerns. This one seems to want to fight the union on every move to satisfy some principle he has. Union or no union this place will continue to be a shit show until the Sheriff either leaves or decides to be a normal human. We shall see.