Hirjng
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hirjng

Unregistered

Hirjng

Does BSO hire uncertified officers? If so, when will they?

Unregistered
    Get lost moron.

Unregistered
    Spelling hiring that way will guarantee you a captain position. Welcome aboard!

Unregistered
    Typing mistake. I have two bachelors and a masters but okay haha Just another negative person behind a lap top.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typing mistake. I have two bachelors and a masters but okay haha Just another negative person behind a lap top.
    2 BA's and a masters but you want to work for us? There's obviously something wrong with you.

Unregistered
    Yes, they will start paying for new hires to go to the academy soon. As of now, they will sponsor your way through and provide you the uniforms and duty gear but you will have to supply your own firearm. Start at sheriff.org and fill out an application. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Yes, they will start paying for new hires to go to the academy soon. As of now, they will sponsor your way through and provide you the uniforms and duty gear but you will have to supply your own firearm. Start at sheriff.org and fill out an application. Good Luck.
    Thank you bother! They have a Uncertified Reserve Deputy application, is that a sponsorship?

Unregistered
    2 BA's and a masters but you want to work for us? There's obviously something wrong with you.
    lol Nope. It has always been my passion. My father works for MDPD. Im currently in the process with MDPD but BSO is a department I would like to work for also.

Unregistered
    To the 2 above posters: In all seriousness, GOOD LUCK!

...but also,

The one who's dad's a cop and has had 'passion' to be one (unless you are a minority and I don't mean the new minority, white; all kidding aside, I sent 2 family members faraway), good luck with all that and submit your application when we have a different sheriff.

To the other guy with all the degrees (unless you are a minority and I don't mean the new minority, white), I suggest you either commit some petty crimes, destroy your credit, buy/sell/do some drugs, lie on your polygraph, and you're as good as in.

However, if both of you convert to Islam and visit a deputy in D-15, say the password, "there is no god but allah", you will be hired on the spot.

Any other religion, say the password, "black lives matter", again, hired on the spot.

You may say/do both with your fingers crossed.

If you donate to the sheriff's campaign and provide crab legs to the 5th floor 2X a month (each pay period should be fine), you might be considered, but make sure you do this BEFORE you put your application in or start any process because he's a real stand-up guy and takes no money or gifts from his deputies. In fact that's always been his platform.

Unregistered
    To the 2 above posters: In all seriousness, GOOD LUCK!

...but also,

The one who's dad's a cop and has had 'passion' to be one (unless you are a minority and I don't mean the new minority, white; all kidding aside, I sent 2 family members faraway), good luck with all that and submit your application when we have a different sheriff.

To the other guy with all the degrees (unless you are a minority and I don't mean the new minority, white), I suggest you either commit some petty crimes, destroy your credit, buy/sell/do some drugs, lie on your polygraph, and you're as good as in.

However, if both of you convert to Islam and visit a deputy in D-15, say the password, "there is no god but allah", you will be hired on the spot.

Any other religion, say the password, "black lives matter", again, hired on the spot.

You may say/do both with your fingers crossed.

If you donate to the sheriff's campaign and provide crab legs to the 5th floor 2X a month (each pay period should be fine), you might be considered, but make sure you do this BEFORE you put your application in or start any process because he's a real stand-up guy and takes no money or gifts from his deputies. In fact that's always been his platform.
    Man does this guy have this place down pat……^^^^^^^^.. Keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast