Think about it!

Thread: Think about it!

Unregistered

Think about it!

I am nobody at this department. Do not wish to be recognized. Been here for some time. We're wearing cameras. Some of us. Supervisors worrying about body cams and microphones not held to the same standards.. Vote on Tuesday that will pass because of ignorance of the voters and the dangling of a carrot in front of us peons. Look at what is happening all around us. Cops getting killed and hurt at an alarming rate. Yet I don't mind as long as I give up everything to move to step 4.

One more dollar an hour while our PIO tells FOX news what a great officer you were while you get smoked while on a 189. Think about it. Look around. God bless our brothers and sisters in Colorado.

Make a difference or enjoy your average of $116 bi weekly.

Unregistered
    How come supervisors do not have dash cams or body cams, probably a good idea when they field complaints. They will never hold supervisors to same standards, most of them were sub standard patrol officers to begin with. What do they do with officers who are a safety hazard to themselves and others make them a specialty or a supervisor so they can be off the grid and not be required to field calls for service for 12 hours .

Unregistered
    Some examples , explorer coordinator, state attorney liason, cpc62, COPE. Unable to work a 12 hour shift

Unregistered
    The next plan of action is to mic up supervisors and have dash cams in all of their cars. They are doing same job as the road cops, transparency needs be top to bottom.

Unregistered
    PAL. Explorer coordinator and COPE are rhe biggest jokes out there. Thats 5 people who could be back on the road

Unregistered
    No way are you kidding me. I have a camera and I know when to turn it on and when to turn it off at calls for service. I really don't need a supervisor at my call recording everything I do. The supervisor will keep his or her mouth shut and record everything to discipline me with. Bad Idea guys, we don't need another camera recording us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way are you kidding me. I have a camera and I know when to turn it on and when to turn it off at calls for service. I really don't need a supervisor at my call recording everything I do. The supervisor will keep his or her mouth shut and record everything to discipline me with. Bad Idea guys, we don't need another camera recording us.
    Slick rookie up to slick rookie tricks= future rookie write up. Eventually you'll get caught your not as smart as you think.

The bottom line is that everyone, including Dougies little minion left overs need to be mic"d and camera"do up, they will be critiqued the same way we were ...why wasn't your camera on?? Etc etc. This will make it a even playing field.

Unregistered
    Slick rookie up to slick rookie tricks= future rookie write up. Eventually you'll get caught your not as smart as you think.

The bottom line is that everyone, including Dougies little minion left overs need to be mic"d and camera"do up, they will be critiqued the same way we were ...why wasn't your camera on?? Etc etc. This will make it a even playing field.
    Yes even playing field is what is needed! Why are we being critiqued constantly about cameras by supervisors when they go to these same calls and have citizen contacts and no one knows if policy violations occur or possibly violating citizen rights! PBA next course of action is changing this policy!

Unregistered
    PAL. Explorer coordinator and COPE are rhe biggest jokes out there. Thats 5 people who could be back on the road
    Slow ya roll slim shady! Let's keep a few of them where they are at. Have you seen some of them shoot or use a baton? Some are left better where they are at. Would you feel comfortable have some of them back you up, if things were getting physical? As a matter of fact, there are quite a few on the ROAD that I don't feel comfortable backing me up.