Why did Captain Goldberg's Son get an Administrative position? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

proud

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right, you tell 'em Jail Guard!
    You are correct and I am proud to be one!!!

Unregistered

Goldberg's Son... Among Others

You know the reason that Goldberg's son got admin'd. The same reason that so many others are admin'd as well. It's who you know. There are policies that state nepotism is wrong... apparently that policy only applies to you and me, not Goldberg. And certainly not anyone that plays an instrument in their Church band. Or the son of a Deputy that has just retired or one that will retire soon. The corruption is rampant.

Do your job, keep a low profile and be a good little sheep. That's how they want you. If you see something that is wrong, whatever you do, don't bring it to anyone's attention... that would make you a trouble-maker.

Unregistered

Promote Junior Jail Guard

What the heck,make the Kid a Captain.I don,t know him,but if he is like his Dad,he is a Good Dude...No Test Required,just DL to get new take home car...

Ride the wave Major when it is good...
    There you go! Kid should have been promoted already! Its been over a year already.

Unregistered

Correction

You are correct and I am proud to be one!!!
    Making a lot of money too. Only deputy promoted to captain, ever. Go eat some eggs.

Unregistered

Follow The Example

You know the reason that Goldberg's son got admin'd. The same reason that so many others are admin'd as well. It's who you know. There are policies that state nepotism is wrong... apparently that policy only applies to you and me, not Goldberg. And certainly not anyone that plays an instrument in their Church band. Or the son of a Deputy that has just retired or one that will retire soon. The corruption is rampant.

Do your job, keep a low profile and be a good little sheep. That's how they want you. If you see something that is wrong, whatever you do, don't bring it to anyone's attention... that would make you a trouble-maker.
    But, you get all of the attention.

Unregistered
    IG is a Good Dude.....Or should I say Major,bet you all that were messing with him in the day are (some 28ers sitting at the house) are pissed....O well...

Unregistered

Dumb tax payers

If the avg. Tax payer had a clue what goes on here or even was able to stop playing video games, I'm sure the would do away with BSO. It's a joke

Unregistered

What A Joke!

IG is a Good Dude.....Or should I say Major,bet you all that were messing with him in the day are (some 28ers sitting at the house) are pissed....O well...
    He was a joke then; never at work, making the worse decisions and he is worse now, only the stakes are higher. Still runs his mouth too much and no one wants to work with or around him.

Oh yeah, he's still trying to 'payback' people for his screw ups. He is an illiterate goon and from the looks of it, the apple did not fall far from the tree.

Unregistered
    Were you this concerned when Schnaks son was hired as a reserve and as soon as someone blinked. They slid him through the back door and made him full time. Where was your concern during Lambertis tenure?

Unregistered

Right?

Were you this concerned when Schnaks son was hired as a reserve and as soon as someone blinked. They slid him through the back door and made him full time. Where was your concern during Lambertis tenure?
    Is that supposed to be some type of justification? Because it was done in the past and some didn't show contempt for it, that makes it acceptable? Wasn't this supposed to be a "changed administration"? Must be a liberal moron who thinks excuses equal justification. There is no justification for the way Lamberti did things, but this admin is worse. This admin doesn't even try to hide the arrogance and disdain for anyone who challenges them, questions them, or doesn't join them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast