Why did Captain Goldberg's Son get an Administrative position?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why did Captain Goldberg's Son get an Administrative position?

Capt. Crabs, can you please explain to DOD why you felt it was necessary to place your son in an administrative position at the Courthouse with weekends and holiday's off? I thought in the Sheriff's swearing in ceremony he said no more buddy buddy system? It's decisions like this is why your buddy Scott will never be elected comes August.

Unregistered

Official Reply

I.G: I would love to provide that explanation, but...... the paperwork was shredded by an unknown employee... I didn't sign off the paperwork.

Scotty: That's it Ira... that's what I say every time... lol

Unregistered

Days of the good ole boy system gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Capt. Crabs, can you please explain to DOD why you felt it was necessary to place your son in an administrative position at the Courthouse with weekends and holiday's off? I thought in the Sheriff's swearing in ceremony he said no more buddy buddy system? It's decisions like this is why your buddy Scott will never be elected comes August.
    Yep, very true!! Those days of the good ole boy system are gone..... Well nothing but cheap words

Unregistered
    Here is your winner...... Irv Goldstein!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Man that's messed up. IG's son got hired without having to even apply. Wow. You guys are dumb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, very true!! Those days of the good ole boy system are gone..... Well nothing but cheap words
    Yep and I don't care who you golf with either.

Your Sheriff sucks and I hope his sorry excuse of a human gets the boot next election.

Unregistered
    Like father like son, enough said - total BS

Unregistered
    Just more of thevsame

Unregistered

He's already going around talking

Yeah! his son is already going around saying that he will be a Lieutenant in no time and that his father will make sure of it before he leaves. He even said his father was going to get promoted to Major or something, this was almost a year ago before he was moved to the road. Sounds like the buddy buddy system to me.
    Weekends off hunh. This is why morale is the way it is. It seems like everyone knows what's going on. This time it's worse than the last command because its not even done in secret. They are hiring family and I see good friends trying to get promoted from tech to deputy with clean backgrounds still waiting. Meanwhile, his son can go to the academy to being a deputy despite the long list of applicants. Just said. I really wish they clean this place up.
    Did he really pass a physical though? FRAUD! Great kid, but fraud!

Unregistered
    his Dad will have to sell his basketball shoe collection and downsize his lifestyle when he is demoted, its only a matter of time. Same for his son and his hot ride car. Both think they are entitled. Enjoy it will you can you are both losers.l

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast