Alfonso kid seen in a city park late at night with a man
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Alfonso kid seen in a city park late at night with a man

I was doing a park and walk inside a city park and I saw two man having sex. Guess who it was?

Unregistered
    That kid is gay gay gay! Wait till dad drop is over.

Unregistered
    Gay like daddy!

Unregistered
    Unregistered
    It is amazing to see how Commander Alfonso lives in your mind. Son, don't let people live in your brain for free. Move on and do your job; if your not happy and can't take the presure then transfer to another unit within MPD. It's not that hard to figure out.
    You wrote this on Thanksgiving day; you need to ask for proffesional help. The department can help you with resources available for individuals as you. Brother in blue look for someone to help you or the hatred in you will eat you alive.

Unregistered
    You guys are so jealous of me because my dad is a ranking member in the department but you have not even gotten to know who I am. W/e you all say wait till my dad leaves but when he leaves you'll still be the same powerless piece of shit you are and I'll be right here just fine. You can't touch this you only wish you could

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered
    It is amazing to see how Commander Alfonso lives in your mind. Son, don't let people live in your brain for free. Move on and do your job; if your not happy and can't take the presure then transfer to another unit within MPD. It's not that hard to figure out.
    You wrote this on Thanksgiving day; you need to ask for proffesional help. The department can help you with resources available for individuals as you. Brother in blue look for someone to help you or the hatred in you will eat you alive.
    On the contrary I love coming on here to see the latest on this guy :-)

Unregistered
    This family is a piece of shit! One 1/2 more years to go before daddy's drop is over but really 10 more month before Llanes is gone.

Unregistered

None

Unregistered
    Couldn't have said this any better.

Unregistered

None

That kid is gay gay gay! Wait till dad drop is over.
    I love it when you talk dirty about me and my son. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    I love it when you talk dirty about me and my son. Hahahaha
    You forgot to mention your whore of a wife! That one who's getting ****ed by your Nieghbor cause your never home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast