NC Troopers Going to Food Stamps for Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea the tag was expired for only four days, but the real crime was that she had no insurance. I'm so sick of hearing that expired tags are chicken $hit, they are expired for a reason; usually suspended license, or no insurance. The next time someone rear-ends one of your family members and they actually have valid insurance....... Your welcome!
    Not the case here. An intel analyst for another agency. I guess she was to busy working CT and Drug cases to know that a tag expired on her birthday not at the end of the month. You are worthless if you believe every expired tag equals no insurance.

But thank for playing Mr. Know It All who doesn't know $hit! GO write some more cases with feather on them!

Unregistered
    Yea the tag was expired for only four days, but the real crime was that she had no insurance. I'm so sick of hearing that expired tags are chicken $hit, they are expired for a reason; usually suspended license, or no insurance. The next time someone rear-ends one of your family members and they actually have valid insurance....... Your welcome!
    Since when is No Insurance a crime and not an infraction?

Unregistered
    Since when is No Insurance a crime and not an infraction?
    Check chapter 324, as far as the crime analyst not knowing the tag expired on her birthday, she better start analyzing the expiration or go back to Massachusetts. Florida always expired on the owners birthday. Mass Hole!

Unregistered
    Check chapter 324, as far as the crime analyst not knowing the tag expired on her birthday, she better start analyzing the expiration or go back to Massachusetts. Florida always expired on the owners birthday. Mass Hole!

Negative!! On your renewal certificate that you get on the mail, your tag is valid till the end of the month. Look it up. If she takes it to court, she will make you look like an A H.

Unregistered
    Negative!! On your renewal certificate that you get on the mail, your tag is valid till the end of the month. Look it up. If she takes it to court, she will make you look like an A H.
    You sound like the person that said FHP isn't its own bargaining unit, as in you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The renewal certificate clearly states, in bold printing "EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 11/28/16" (or whatever the owner's birthday is)

Unregistered

learn to read

Last time I looked at a paper 28 it said "expires on midnight on (dob) of registered owner. Have you thought about seeing an ophthalmologist, or are you just stupid???

Unregistered
    Last time I looked at a paper 28 it said "expires on midnight on (dob) of registered owner. Have you thought about seeing an ophthalmologist, or are you just stupid???
    Common mistake made by everyone, if you renew before the end of the month you avoid the late fee, but it does in fact expire on birthday

Unregistered
    As said already all Florda registrations expire on the registered owners birthday. That being said its at midnight on there birthday. Most other states are the last day of the month but that's not the fact here. So MR. Know it all go slug ur way back to your hole u came from... No one wants your idiotic wrongful input. A H

Unregistered
    I have a F-150 4x4 which expires on December 31 so saying it ALWAYS expires on the DOB just shows how stupid you really are. Do you ever testify in court? I bet you get embarrassed making stupid statements like that! The name calling make you look like the immature idiot you are!

Unregistered
    I have a F-150 4x4 which expires on December 31 so saying it ALWAYS expires on the DOB just shows how stupid you really are. Do you ever testify in court? I bet you get embarrassed making stupid statements like that! The name calling make you look like the immature idiot you are!
    Your truck must not be registered to a person.Vehicles registered to a non-human entity (business, non-profit, etc) expire on December 31st or June 30th. But if the vehicle is registered to a person, then yes it expires on the owner's birgtday. In any case, the registration certificate is marked with "EXPIRES MIDNIGHT (DATE)"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast