Thank You Chef Cisnero and Family - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about backing up the officers in your area and making a real arrest once an while? Stop milking calls and talking so much sht. Your disgrace as a cop but that seems to be ok around here
    How about restoring our benefits and pay,maybe then I make a QRU 39. For now,until I retire call for service.

Unregistered
    Not only does this ZERO admit to go shopping in the police car, but also not making any 39. Not to mention he takes his undercover prostitute pretending to be his wife and her daughter. Same guy that wants to run for Hialeah Mayor. What a JOKE!

Unregistered
    Not only does this ZERO admit to go shopping in the police car, but also not making any 39. Not to mention he takes his undercover prostitute pretending to be his wife and her daughter. Same guy that wants to run for Hialeah Mayor. What a JOKE!
    Wants? Let me make it clear, I will run. I will one day be Mayor in Hialeah,and I will come in here and say to you and the rest told you so. I will take Commander Alfonso with me and make him a Commander East Hialeah, and Commander Rodriguez West of Hialeah. Meanwhile restore my benefits and pay. One call at a time.

Unregistered
    Wants? Let me make it clear, I will run. I will one day be Mayor in Hialeah,and I will come in here and say to you and the rest told you so. I will take Commander Alfonso with me and make him a Commander East Hialeah, and Commander Rodriguez West of Hialeah. Meanwhile restore my benefits and pay. One call at a time.

You have the qualifications/requirements it takes to be a Mayor? If it requires you to talk sht, make fun of others, lie, your lack of common sense, knowledge & expertise than you ready to run.

Unregistered
    WAKE UP CISNERO. You sleeping again.

Unregistered
    You have the qualifications/requirements it takes to be a Mayor? If it requires you to talk sht, make fun of others, lie, your lack of common sense, knowledge & expertise than you ready to run.
    Qruuuu, just QRX I am laughing now,and will laugh all the way to Mayor. I will have the last laugh.

Unregistered
    I will take Grave and he will be in charge of the bike office, Abad will be in charge of SWAT, Kenia from PIO will be Hialeah PIO, Liranzo in charge of training. Orestes Chavez Chief, Buigues Asst. Chief.

Unregistered
    I will take Grave and he will be in charge of the bike office, Abad will be in charge of SWAT, Kenia from PIO will be Hialeah PIO, Liranzo in charge of training. Orestes Chavez Chief, Buigues Asst. Chief.
    Manny Cabrera in charge of 46 office. Lt. Padron IA.

Unregistered
    Don't worry Regaldo, Roque, and Looney Cabrera have taught me well :-)

Unregistered
    Anyone can run for Mayor. You have to wait and see if you can win an election like that. Doubt it with all your dirty laundry exposed and your record as a cop. Good luck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast