Thank You Chef Cisnero and Family
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank You Chef Cisnero and Family

Cisnero Thank you for cooking for B Central shift and making this year Thanksgiving special. The food was delicious, I can't wait for next year. Special thanks to your wife,daughter ,and father in law for helping out.

B shift crew

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cisnero Thank you for cooking for B Central shift and making this year Thanksgiving special. The food was delicious, I can't wait for next year. Special thanks to your wife,daughter ,and father in law for helping out.

B shift crew
    QRU All Day long.

Unregistered
    Did he use his police car to go shopping like he always does.

Unregistered
    Did he use his police car to go shopping like he always does.
    Yes I did, why not? Qruu

Unregistered

B shift crew

Just to clarify things, that's NOT his wife that's his 33 and he DOESN'T have a daughter (he has a son)!!!

Unregistered
    Just to clarify things, that's NOT his wife that's his 33 and he DOESN'T have a daughter (he has a son)!!!
    QRU is this true?

Unregistered
    QRU is this true?
    3 boys , 1 girl. 1 at UCF Law School , 1 at FIU Medical School. Qruuuu All Day. Chef was in the house and my cooking was a Home Run, just ask Chief Colina. To the haters sorry you Can't cook. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

Unregistered
    3 boys , 1 girl. 1 at UCF Law School , 1 at FIU Medical School. Qruuuu All Day. Chef was in the house and my cooking was a Home Run, just ask Chief Colina. To the haters sorry you Can't cook. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.
    Crew confirmed that you got served few months back because of your 33 that attended and served at the Thanksgiving you hosted. Keep your 33's in the street cat.

Unregistered
    How about backing up the officers in your area and making a real arrest once an while? Stop milking calls and talking so much sht. Your disgrace as a cop but that seems to be ok around here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    qru is this true?
    no need to ask everything is public record

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast