"HAPPY THAKSGIVING DAY" To everyone & " MESSAGE FOR MAYOR LOPEZ "

Unregistered

"HAPPY THAKSGIVING DAY" To everyone & " MESSAGE FOR MAYOR LOPEZ "

"HAPPY THAKSGIVING DAY"
    To everyone ( Good and the bad ).

" MESSAGE FOR MAYOR LOPEZ " Mr. Lopez, Think that while you are having dinner with your family and friends thanking God for your electoral victory, there are 30 families of policemen and employees of the City of Sweetwater who had lost their jobs.
    Because of your decision they are losing their homes and their families are suffering an economic and difficult crisis.

God bless you Mr. Lopez!
    We hope you and your family never be in a similar situation these families are because of your injusted decision.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING "

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "HAPPY THAKSGIVING DAY"
    To everyone ( Good and the bad ).

" MESSAGE FOR MAYOR LOPEZ " Mr. Lopez, Think that while you are having dinner with your family and friends thanking God for your electoral victory, there are 30 families of policemen and employees of the City of Sweetwater who had lost their jobs.
    Because of your decision they are losing their homes and their families are suffering an economic and difficult crisis.

God bless you Mr. Lopez!
    We hope you and your family never be in a similar situation these families are because of your injusted decision.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING "

Thank you for your grammatically challenged post. As I raise my glass of Johnny Walker -- Blue Label of course -- in the company of my superb police command staff, I will be thinking of you, all of you!

Unregistered
    Great minds discuss ideas
    Average minds discuss events
    Small minds discuss people
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Disgusting and disrespectful, instead of acting like children, try finding a solution to the problem. If not, move on.

Unregistered

Bs bs bs bs bs bs.

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    great minds discuss ideas
    average minds discuss events
    small minds discuss people
    eleanor roosevelt

disgusting and disrespectful, instead of acting like children, try finding a solution to the problem. If not, move on.

bs bs bs bs bs bs.

Unregistered
    Jester of small minds .. Santa will be here soon🎁🎄

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jester of small minds .. Santa will be here soon����
    As we wait for Santa's arrival, previously played by the often inebriated "Pepe" Diaz, I don't want to hear about crime at Dolphin Mall, as there better be none!