Laberdesque Lays Down the Law - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny you would mention a ford pinto. Remember years ago on overlap, we had to use that old rusted, smelling pinto with no a/c. Ok explain your special brand of leadership. To those of us that ride the short bus. Also why should you, over those in patrol, get a new SUV (anytime) and were short on cars. Wow, staff taking care of staff. Yep, Ron you sure are headed for greatness. Only at the expense of those your to be looking out for. Typical staff member. Remind us against how so great you are and you have our backs. I sure I missed that in your reply. Get your drop extended yet? Write any rips this week yet? So when you taking over the D/C slot. Not that I or a few others will be missed, we just to know when to turn our papers in. Yet we sort of want to stay and watch the train wreck, your going to cause. Let me give a little unwanted advice here, Just because you know a few fellows, that been telling you that your the next D/C. That doesn't mean your going to know what your doing. Cause you won't and don't. That's not really a learn on the job type position. As a commander you really lack in leadership needed to have that slot. Think about it for a second. You never had any real commands, so you have not idea, what's involved in running a major unit. Let alone a major department. Sucking up to city hall. Yes you get an "A". Leadership you get a "D" for dumb.
    I am the best!!!!!

Unregistered
    I am the best!!!!!
    The best at what? Flapping your lips, sure your top dog their. Anything else that requires a police skill. Nada! Shame I'm not a suck up too. If I got do the D/C slot. Well Lt. how does "B" shift TWTH sound. Sure that would make you cry and retire

Unregistered
    The best at what? Flapping your lips, sure your top dog their. Anything else that requires a police skill. Nada! Shame I'm not a suck up too. If I got do the D/C slot. Well Lt. how does "B" shift TWTH sound. Sure that would make you cry and retire
    I am untouchable. I know too many secrets. I have seen and heard too many things. I told you before. I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink. Look around. Wherever the rich and famous are, you will find be.

Unregistered
    I am untouchable. I know too many secrets. I have seen and heard too many things. I told you before. I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink. Look around. Wherever the rich and famous are, you will find be.
    Yes, holding a tray with their drinks or cleaning up the restroom when one. Drinks to much. Ron, your a legend in your own mind or those who believe you will be able to do for them. Funny been reading your replies and posts and you sure do avoid questions put to you. Instead of being a ****weed, try answering some. Admit it you have no plan or experience for the D/C slot. You just come on back with your sorry attempt at humor. Their are not many here in house that, have what it takes to be the next D/C, especially you! Oh wait you humor will fix all the ill's of this place. You never explained. What experience you have that makes you any better then others here. Expect when you suck up to the commission. You sure do throw that out their. Beside if you know to many secrets and that's your ticket in. That in itself, show your not the person for this job. Let alone still be a cop. So you use blackmail to get ahead? Good leadership their Ron! Hell anyone that's been here awhile knows secrets on many. Yet I haven't saw or heard of anyone going that way but you. So that's your ticket it. News flash Ron, if you don't get D/C you'll cry and leave and then nothing you say will hold any water, cause you will just be a former pissed off employee. We know it and they know it. So keep using the secret angle. Maybe the fed will take an interest in you.

Unregistered
    Yes, holding a tray with their drinks or cleaning up the restroom when one. Drinks to much. Ron, your a legend in your own mind or those who believe you will be able to do for them. Funny been reading your replies and posts and you sure do avoid questions put to you. Instead of being a ****weed, try answering some. Admit it you have no plan or experience for the D/C slot. You just come on back with your sorry attempt at humor. Their are not many here in house that, have what it takes to be the next D/C, especially you! Oh wait you humor will fix all the ill's of this place. You never explained. What experience you have that makes you any better then others here. Expect when you suck up to the commission. You sure do throw that out their. Beside if you know to many secrets and that's your ticket in. That in itself, show your not the person for this job. Let alone still be a cop. So you use blackmail to get ahead? Good leadership their Ron! Hell anyone that's been here awhile knows secrets on many. Yet I haven't saw or heard of anyone going that way but you. So that's your ticket it. News flash Ron, if you don't get D/C you'll cry and leave and then nothing you say will hold any water, cause you will just be a former pissed off employee. We know it and they know it. So keep using the secret angle. Maybe the fed will take an interest in you.
    I am a warrior! You WILL respect me. That is an order. My move into my new DC office occurs in early 2016. The rank and file can't wait.

Unregistered
    I am a warrior! You WILL respect me. That is an order. My move into my new DC office occurs in early 2016. The rank and file can't wait.
    Child, this date keeps getting pushed back. Doesn't that tell you anything? Warrior? Where did this cry for help come from? Your a far cry from a warrior. If you look to your military career, you were a COOK! Not 18X, as you been claiming. Halo? Tank commander? Assaulted a beach with the most elite special ops. we have. Damn child you were one of the first to get on here about Louis and meds. WoW you really need to be baker act for your own good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ya, bobble head we all hear you. That constance whine from your high pitch's voice. Is enough to make anyone stand up and take notice. You got to have no life outside of mpd and sit around day-n-night. Thinking of more stupid stuff to post here. Why is that, is it because maybe when we do have to hear you in person. We just tune you out and nod off? I know i do. I pretty sure i'm not alone on this. What really is beyond any logit, anyone here can figure out. Is how do you get that think, swollen, conceited head to fit thru any of the doors we have around here? Hell we thought of selling you to one of those freak show's. Hell with our back pay and over time gone or limited. We make a killing selling you. Think of all the good you could finely do for many around here. Beside retire. Yet i wouldn't want the show's ring leader. Hunting me down. To get a refund and we have to take you back. Oh the horror, that would be. Here we got all happy, party time and your back. Like a bad case of vd. That no matter what medication you take. You just can't get rid of.
    at ease sailor!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12