Laberdesque Lays Down the Law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Laberdesque Lays Down the Law

Many are listening. Some are trembling. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    I order you to have a great holiday. If it ain't great you're going to midnights.

Unregistered
    You're all useless. Get a job!

Unregistered
    From Sharia Law to Lubaria Law. Get in line or miss the bus, Gus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many are listening. Some are trembling. Stay tuned.
    Ya, bobble head we all hear you. That Constance whine from your high pitch's voice. Is enough to make anyone stand up and take notice. You got to have no life outside of MPD and sit around day-n-night. Thinking of more stupid stuff to post here. Why is that, is it because maybe when we do have to hear you in person. We just tune you out and nod off? I know I do. I pretty sure I'm not alone on this. What really is beyond any logit, anyone here can figure out. Is how do you get that think, swollen, conceited head to fit thru any of the doors we have around here? Hell we thought of selling you to one of those freak show's. Hell with our back pay and over time gone or limited. We make a killing selling you. Think of all the good you COULD finely do for many around here. Beside retire. Yet I wouldn't want the show's ring leader. Hunting me down. To get a refund and we have to take you back. Oh the horror, that would be. Here we got all happy, party time and your back. Like a bad case of VD. That no matter what medication you take. You just can't get rid of.

Unregistered
    Ya, bobble head we all hear you. That Constance whine from your high pitch's voice. Is enough to make anyone stand up and take notice. You got to have no life outside of MPD and sit around day-n-night. Thinking of more stupid stuff to post here. Why is that, is it because maybe when we do have to hear you in person. We just tune you out and nod off? I know I do. I pretty sure I'm not alone on this. What really is beyond any logit, anyone here can figure out. Is how do you get that think, swollen, conceited head to fit thru any of the doors we have around here? Hell we thought of selling you to one of those freak show's. Hell with our back pay and over time gone or limited. We make a killing selling you. Think of all the good you COULD finely do for many around here. Beside retire. Yet I wouldn't want the show's ring leader. Hunting me down. To get a refund and we have to take you back. Oh the horror, that would be. Here we got all happy, party time and your back. Like a bad case of VD. That no matter what medication you take. You just can't get rid of.

If I am a venerial disease then it should be syphillis, and you are a shanker in my world. People need my special brand of leadership. They need decision making and self assuredness. I am a self actualized man in harmony with the eight directions of Mercury and Saturn. My Nova Hatchback is your Ford Pinto. And I get a new SUV anytime I want it. The only people's le who say no to me are those who mean yes

Unregistered
    If I am a venerial disease then it should be syphillis, and you are a shanker in my world. People need my special brand of leadership. They need decision making and self assuredness. I am a self actualized man in harmony with the eight directions of Mercury and Saturn. My Nova Hatchback is your Ford Pinto. And I get a new SUV anytime I want it. The only people's le who say no to me are those who mean yes
    You inspire me sir. Thank you for your leadership:

Unregistered
    You inspire me sir. Thank you for your leadership:
    You're welcome sailor.

Unregistered
    My way..my way or the highway.....Lube Bizkit

Unregistered
    Funny you would mention a ford pinto. Remember years ago on overlap, we had to use that old rusted, smelling pinto with no a/c. Ok explain your special brand of leadership. To those of us that ride the short bus. Also why should you, over those in patrol, get a new SUV (anytime) and were short on cars. Wow, staff taking care of staff. Yep, Ron you sure are headed for greatness. Only at the expense of those your to be looking out for. Typical staff member. Remind us against how so great you are and you have our backs. I sure I missed that in your reply. Get your drop extended yet? Write any rips this week yet? So when you taking over the D/C slot. Not that I or a few others will be missed, we just to know when to turn our papers in. Yet we sort of want to stay and watch the train wreck, your going to cause. Let me give a little unwanted advice here, Just because you know a few fellows, that been telling you that your the next D/C. That doesn't mean your going to know what your doing. Cause you won't and don't. That's not really a learn on the job type position. As a commander you really lack in leadership needed to have that slot. Think about it for a second. You never had any real commands, so you have not idea, what's involved in running a major unit. Let alone a major department. Sucking up to city hall. Yes you get an "A". Leadership you get a "D" for dumb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast