We fight as one
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We fight as one

Unregistered

We fight as one

Theres a joke to go with your turkey

Efficiency The Pasco Sheriff’s Office is funded by the hard-working taxpayers and
    businesses of Pasco County. This is something we never forget. Every penny must be
    spent wisely and only to fulfill our mission. We are committed to using our time in the
    most productive manner possible utilizing cutting edge technology and techniques.

Effectiveness Results matter, citizens need to be protected. We hold ourselves
    accountable by always measuring our results in real world, definable terms. We
    continually grow in our profession through targeted training and education. We will also
    embrace change that is essential to meet the needs of our agency and citizens.

Unregistered
    Nocco and his worthless administration only fights as one to screw over good cops, which then places citizens lives in danger due to lack of experience. Whoever runs against Nocco has PLENTY of ammunition against him. If the public only knew what's really going on. People, Nocco knows he is clueless and hired a former chief of police (Harrington) to be his #2 and is ruining this agency. Harrington then places his trust in one of many Majors who once allowed a rapist continue victimizing people. Who'd ever think we'd miss Bob White? This administration is ruining people's lives and placing the citizens lives at risk. Can't say I'm wrong when you know I'm right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nocco and his worthless administration only fights as one to screw over good cops, which then places citizens lives in danger due to lack of experience. Whoever runs against Nocco has PLENTY of ammunition against him. If the public only knew what's really going on. People, Nocco knows he is clueless and hired a former chief of police (Harrington) to be his #2 and is ruining this agency. Harrington then places his trust in one of many Majors who once allowed a rapist continue victimizing people. Who'd ever think we'd miss Bob White? This administration is ruining people's lives and placing the citizens lives at risk. Can't say I'm wrong when you know I'm right.
    I wonder wholl get named in that investigation that may be happening and for what? Wonder if its any Majors? Place needs a house cleaning for sure.

Unregistered

sick

The PSO has a Virus it's called Nocco.

Unregistered

Does anybody know what time it is?

Gee then it must be time for a press conference...........starring........

Where are my new clothes? said the Emperor

Unregistered

Balls

It is freaking priceless to see the weak line up to "BallGargle" hey I might not have the fancy pins on my greens but I have my dignity!

We fight as one...lol

Unregistered
    We fight as one only until you can get a job at another agency. GO PASCO

Unregistered
    I just don't get how Nocco can be ok with what's going on? We all had such high hopes for him and he raised morale to new heights which convinced us to tell everyone to vote him in. Then he completely turned the other way and having us actually miss Bob White. I think it started with bringing Harrington on. Nocco, you are firing/forcing to resign/allowing to leave all good cops and risking huge liability issues due to lack of experience. You need to rethink the people you have actually running/ruining this place.

Unregistered

easy answer

The reason he is fine with everything is because he got elected!

He is a misguided politician who knows no other master than the campaign dollar bill. These jackwads play religious and use the churches as a voter pool milking the faithfuls intellect by exploiting their faith. It's shameful and all we can hope is that some brave soul steps up to run against this azz hole so people have an option.

SEE HOW THE FRIENDLY GUY "CHRIS" HAS CHANGED!

In a few months he will be back kissing up for your help walking and holding his signs.....NOT THIS TIME "CHRIS"

I just don't get how Nocco can be ok with what's going on? We all had such high hopes for him and he raised morale to new heights which convinced us to tell everyone to vote him in. Then he completely turned the other way and having us actually miss Bob White. I think it started with bringing Harrington on. Nocco, you are firing/forcing to resign/allowing to leave all good cops and risking huge liability issues due to lack of experience. You need to rethink the people you have actually running/ruining this place.

Unregistered
    The reason he is fine with everything is because he got elected!

He is a misguided politician who knows no other master than the campaign dollar bill. These jackwads play religious and use the churches as a voter pool milking the faithfuls intellect by exploiting their faith. It's shameful and all we can hope is that some brave soul steps up to run against this azz hole so people have an option.

SEE HOW THE FRIENDLY GUY "CHRIS" HAS CHANGED!

In a few months he will be back kissing up for your help walking and holding his signs.....NOT THIS TIME "CHRIS"
    Just another slippery politician. It was ordained long ago. His entry and rapid rise were the first & second warning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast