Rams wide receivers hands up dont shoot spectable last year

Unregistered

Rams wide receivers hands up dont shoot spectable last year

How telling would it be that the Rams wide receiver shot a few days ago, would have been done by a brown or black man? What are the odds that a person of color and not the police are more likely to be more dangerous. Who knew!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How telling would it be that the Rams wide receiver shot a few days ago, would have been done by a brown or black man? What are the odds that a person of color and not the police are more likely to be more dangerous. Who knew!
    The stats nationwide speak volumes.. black on black crimes in ALL major cities and no one says or does anything.. Hmm lets see pastors wife brutally murdered by 3 thugs.. shall I go on.. Crime needs to be dealt with especially in there own community which is ignored by those who actually have a voice. It hasn't changed in all my years and doubt it will.. sad truly sad.. and yes I have many friends of color who would not visit or move to those crime ridden areas. Just a fact of life.

Unregistered
    Too bad he didn't have time to tell his shooters that quote, "hands up, don't shoot". Scumbag...

Unregistered
    Gotta love the KARMA. He was shot in the area of 198 and 38 Place. Lots of robbing, drug slinging and no good happening in that little section.

Unregistered
    Too bad he didn't have time to tell his shooters that quote, "hands up, don't shoot". Scumbag...
    So i'm trying to figure out what qualifies him as a "Scumbag"?

Unregistered
    The Brown shooting was justified. Repeating a narrative that is known to be false to further a cause that did not happen . only to have probably been shot by another minority is well........shall we say supporting the very thugs that capped his ass, priceless!

Unregistered
    The Brown shooting was justified. Repeating a narrative that is known to be false to further a cause that did not happen . only to have probably been shot by another minority is well........shall we say supporting the very thugs that capped his ass, priceless!
    That is why he is a scumbag! Karma my friend... Maybe he wouldn't have been shot had policing not changed nation wide due to this bs "hands up, don't shoot" which he supported. A more aggressive proactive police force, like we use to have, may have prevented this. Now we're completely reactionary. Wait for the calls to come in & respond in no hurry.

Unregistered
    That is why he is a scumbag! Karma my friend... Maybe he wouldn't have been shot had policing not changed nation wide due to this bs "hands up, don't shoot" which he supported. A more aggressive proactive police force, like we use to have, may have prevented this. Now we're completely reactionary. Wait for the calls to come in & respond in no hurry.
    Oh, I get it now. I had to ask the question, and I just did my research about that. Thanks for the info. Carry on.

Unregistered
    Additional justified shootings this year include: David Houser, Bryan Johnson, Linkee Carrillo, Kevin Lord, Terry Smith, and the famous Joe Glineiciwz.

I guess when you don't have squat for evidence of a war on cops, and you are a criminal with a badge about to be exposed, you kill yourself and set it up to like a murder to support your false position. Ain't police work grand?