Laberdesque Tapped for Under-Secretary of Homeland Defense

Unregistered

Laberdesque Tapped for Under-Secretary of Homeland Defense

Check the upcoming issue of Police Chief Magazine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check the upcoming issue of Police Chief Magazine.
    Sure, this would be good for a laugh. Is this a new comic book Ron? I don't get it. Your sucking up to any and all. That (may) allow you to get above the rank of commander. Yet you still a commander? Now you want us to believe, your going to be the number 2 with Homeland. What happen to #2 here? We here think your just sitting around like usual. Doing NOTHING and blog this stupid crap. Just so you get see your name in print. What a ****

Unregistered
    Sure, this would be good for a laugh. Is this a new comic book Ron? I don't get it. Your sucking up to any and all. That (may) allow you to get above the rank of commander. Yet you still a commander? Now you want us to believe, your going to be the number 2 with Homeland. What happen to #2 here? We here think your just sitting around like usual. Doing NOTHING and blog this stupid crap. Just so you get see your name in print. What a ****
    I am a hero. An MPD hero.

Unregistered
    And this??? What happened to this??!!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow, four diffident posts all having you picked for some high level position. Yet none will come about. I wonder why that's always the case? Ronald the dumb, we've known, each other going on almost 30 years. Ok let us help you here. First, get back on your medication. Second, those close to you. NEED to take away any and all devices that has an internet connection. Your addicted to going on these things and lying your ass off! Seeing your name in print, in too much of a need to be in the spot light. This isn't good SpongeBob. Like any addiction, you must first admit you have a problem and NEED HELP! You have a few friends here Ronald, that may help fund a program for you. Hell we'll even take up a collection, from the folks in your net area. Granted they may not know who your are, cause with these 4 hour work days. They never see you. Yet the community does care for you Ron. Over anyone one of us. That's how good you got it. I'm sure too, that the folks at city hall would chip in too. Not many officers I'm afraid will. You have a history with to many and most of the current staff. Well you know how we really feel and what you done over the years. Just to hear yourself talk or be seen as you know what's going on. You never cared who's toes you step on or who's ass you put in a sling. As long as yours wasn't. You come about to all of us, as were your friends. Yet once out of ear shot. Damn boy your mouth run like a speed boat, against us. It's hard to have respect for a man (like you) that has no respect for your fellow commander and those appointed ABOVE you. Yet you play everything off as a joke. We know the truth, well most anyway.
    If you honesty want us to believe your getting all these offers. Then why did you beg and cry to get your drop extended. Over people who deserve it way more then you. Especially those in patrol. Who you, really doesn't have any respect or interest for. Unless they can do for you. To make you look good. Get help!

Unregistered
    Wow, four diffident posts all having you picked for some high level position. Yet none will come about. I wonder why that's always the case? Ronald the dumb, we've known, each other going on almost 30 years. Ok let us help you here. First, get back on your medication. Second, those close to you. NEED to take away any and all devices that has an internet connection. Your addicted to going on these things and lying your ass off! Seeing your name in print, in too much of a need to be in the spot light. This isn't good SpongeBob. Like any addiction, you must first admit you have a problem and NEED HELP! You have a few friends here Ronald, that may help fund a program for you. Hell we'll even take up a collection, from the folks in your net area. Granted they may not know who your are, cause with these 4 hour work days. They never see you. Yet the community does care for you Ron. Over anyone one of us. That's how good you got it. I'm sure too, that the folks at city hall would chip in too. Not many officers I'm afraid will. You have a history with to many and most of the current staff. Well you know how we really feel and what you done over the years. Just to hear yourself talk or be seen as you know what's going on. You never cared who's toes you step on or who's ass you put in a sling. As long as yours wasn't. You come about to all of us, as were your friends. Yet once out of ear shot. Damn boy your mouth run like a speed boat, against us. It's hard to have respect for a man (like you) that has no respect for your fellow commander and those appointed ABOVE you. Yet you play everything off as a joke. We know the truth, well most anyway.
    If you honesty want us to believe your getting all these offers. Then why did you beg and cry to get your drop extended. Over people who deserve it way more then you. Especially those in patrol. Who you, really doesn't have any respect or interest for. Unless they can do for you. To make you look good. Get help!
    If I had my way, I'd get rid of patrol. BWAAAA BWAAAA SOB SOB