(Alfonso) Downtown Robberies up 16.1%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

(Alfonso) Downtown Robberies up 16.1%

Sir are these daily crime reports correct. How can that be? You said that you were the greatest. I'm starting to see why you got demoted in the past. Citizens of downtown you are not safe.

Unregistered

Ray Rodriguez

Ray you are braindead, thats why robberies are up. You have to be woken up every morning....

Unregistered
    What is commander Alfonso doing different from the previous commander.? Commander Ferro had the crime rate down and moral up. I heard this fool was demoted in the past. His son is a two years rookie assigned to the state attorneys office and his sister shot herself in the hand on duty being intoxicated ( which was covered up.)

Unregistered
    What is commander Alfonso doing different from the previous commander.? Commander Ferro had the crime rate down and moral up. I heard this fool was demoted in the past. His son is a two years rookie assigned to the state attorneys office and his sister shot herself in the hand on duty being intoxicated ( which was covered up.)

Unregistered
    Commander you are doing. Keep up the good work

Unregistered
    The stats comes in everyone morning at 5am.

Unregistered
    That much of a robbery increase and this fool wanted to be big.

Unregistered
    no one cares another untouchable cuban under regaladoland admin

Unregistered
    Actually this 16.1% increase in robberies is more a reflection of Rudy LLanes' failed leadership and managerial strategies and practices than Alfonso's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually this 16.1% increase in robberies is more a reflection of Rudy LLanes' failed leadership and managerial strategies and practices than Alfonso's.
    Alfonso still back stabbing Llanes so he can become the next chief.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast