Delta Force training in Miami

Unregistered

Delta Force training in Miami

I'm hearing rumors that Delta Force will be conducting training in Dade county the first week of December in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris. According to my source at Homestead Air Reserve base they will be conducting mock hostage rescues at the Adrian Archt center and Dolphin Mall on Blackhawks and Ospreys being flown out of Homestead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that Delta Force will be conducting training in Dade county the first week of December in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris. According to my source at Homestead Air Reserve base they will be conducting mock hostage rescues at the Adrian Archt center and Dolphin Mall on Blackhawks and Ospreys being flown out of Homestead.
    That's correct and all is being coordinated by former Sweetwater Police Chief Jesse Menocal, an acclaimed expert in SWAT operations.

Unregistered
    They used to do it at the port in conjunction with other places.

Unregistered

Red face

Yes, you heard correctly.
    Delta Force and SEAL team 6 regularly come to Miami to receive training from our SRT Team.
    We have received world-wide acclaim pursuant to our ability to capture Saddam Hussain and Muammar Gadaffi.
    Our team will shortly be traveling to Paris to critique the French response to that tragedy and to retrain the French police in the proper tactics.
    Sometimes is very difficult to be legendary; it brings so many responsibilities ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    Yes, you heard correctly.
    Delta Force and SEAL team 6 regularly come to Miami to receive training from our SRT Team.
    We have received world-wide acclaim pursuant to our ability to capture Saddam Hussain and Muammar Gadaffi.
    Our team will shortly be traveling to Paris to critique the French response to that tragedy and to retrain the French police in the proper tactics.
    Sometimes is very difficult to be legendary; it brings so many responsibilities ! ! ! !
    SRT is an acronym for Special Response Team, so the fact that you put "SRT Team" proves you are a special kind of retard and probably not even an officer.

Unregistered
    Where do civilians sign up to volunteer as hostages?

Unregistered
    SRT is an acronym for Special Response Team, so the fact that you put "SRT Team" proves you are a special kind of retard and probably not even an officer.
    whats even scarier it may be someone assigned to srt lol

Unregistered
    Where do civilians sign up to volunteer as hostages?
    Not happening the role players are personal from SOUTHCOM and Homeland Security