Chicago Protesters - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll bet you haven't investigated to many that with a video, other officers present, and practically no one else around, took 14months to investigate. I'll bet Mayor Rambo put his re election bid above doing the right thing, and you would have been neutered by the power structure. I'll bet if you would have objected or said anything before this was exposed, you would be writing parking tickets in the downtown area for the rest of your career. The cop was excessive, it took other cops and a citizen journalist to expose this. Don't think you need all the facts to see some glaring problems here. Whats sad is the police will get blamed for this time delay, when in reality the best bud of Obama, Mayor Rambo, was the architect of this mess
    I am not saying he is not guilty but will never convict a LEO with just what the media puts out. All must be taken into consideration and I assure you I have arrested crooked bad cops during my tenure. I will not rush to judgment any LEO without all the facts. And I will tell you this besides crooked cops I also had a Medical Examiner investigated and eventually resigned to his cover-ups on my cases.. so don't rush to judge. Read for yourself.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/qu...e-aint-6358651

Here read for yourself.. but as LEOS lets see all the facts not just snippets.. it could be you too one day. Once again, not saying he is not guilty, but I have not seen the entire case.

Unregistered
    You people need to worry about what's going on HERE and forget what's going on THERE. There is plenty of racism and corruption to worry about locally that should keep everyone busy for the next decade.

Unregistered
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...e46943390.html

Exactly as stated earlier..by an experienced homicide police shooting investigator.

Unregistered
    You people need to worry about what's going on HERE and forget what's going on THERE. There is plenty of racism and corruption to worry about locally that should keep everyone busy for the next decade.
    Bullcrap. I have yet to ever see a TPD officer allow race to dictate his actions against a criminal. Yes I and many others have developed an opinion about race, largely based on the content of the race's character but we don't let that opinion guide our actions. No cop I know has shot a criminal just because he was black. 90% of racism in the police is imagined by the media and the minorities alike.

Unregistered
    Bullcrap. I have yet to ever see a TPD officer allow race to dictate his actions against a criminal. Yes I and many others have developed an opinion about race, largely based on the content of the race's character but we don't let that opinion guide our actions. No cop I know has shot a criminal just because he was black. 90% of racism in the police is imagined by the media and the minorities alike.
    ...said the white supremacist who is afraid of African Americans.

Unregistered
    ...said the white supremacist who is afraid of African Americans.
    So because I wont bow down and suck an African **** to apologize for imagined racism I am a supremacist? Dude, you lost ALL credibility with that empty useless reply.

Unregistered
    Typical response from the apologists of black crime. Cant support their views with anything other than you are racist. Puts the rest of society on the defensive, and refuses to address the problems within their race. People are statistically right to fear young b/m's. The group that should and do fear other young b/m,s more than anybody, is other blacks. In any large City in this Country, b/m's lead the way in crime. Instead of working to rid these areas of the thugs among them, they chose to apologize and support the very people responsible from as far as I can tell, merely because of the color of their skin. Racist behavior and a textbook definition of it.

Unregistered
    Typical response from the apologists of black crime. Cant support their views with anything other than you are racist. Puts the rest of society on the defensive, and refuses to address the problems within their race. People are statistically right to fear young b/m's. The group that should and do fear other young b/m,s more than anybody, is other blacks. In any large City in this Country, b/m's lead the way in crime. Instead of working to rid these areas of the thugs among them, they chose to apologize and support the very people responsible from as far as I can tell, merely because of the color of their skin. Racist behavior and a textbook definition of it.
    Very well said.. totally agree.. and the powers to be in the black communities will not take a stand when it is needed.. they will just keep committing violent crimes against one another and .. well my family and friends will be encouraged to buy more ammo to safeguard against these THUGS while traveling in or around these areas.. and big cities !

Unregistered
    Whoa. I'm actually shocked by this response. This isn't the 1960's when you solve racial problems by blasting minorities in the face with a fire hose. The solution isn't to throw all African American males in prison to create an imbalance and injustice. You need to reach out to the community with compassion and connect through common ground like music and the arts to start with.

Unregistered
    You left out police dogs and the KKK. Your rap music is crap and demeans women, glorifies violence not to mention uses the N word so often you would think every song has it in its title. You still don't get it do you? Whites aren't killing you, your killing each other!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast