Chicago Protesters
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chicago Protesters

Now that the video of a armed teen who was shot and killed by police has been released and the police officer has been charged with 1st degree murder, the circus starts.
    Those Black People should be ashamed. As many black on black killings there are in Chicago.
    I think we are going to see more and more unstable white people start shooting like the black lives deal in, where was it, Minnesota. I hope not Lord help us.

Unregistered
    The video is compelling. Just the video alone, is enough to make these observations. Multiple officers present, the shooting officer gun was already trained on the suspect, who was about 10feet away. The suspect made no effort to move toward the officer before being shot. Once the suspect was down, the threat (A knive, and not a firearm) was stopped. Shooting the guy 13 more times while on the ground and barely moving if at all, was not only excessive, it rised to the level of criminal. The officer has been charged with first degree murder. The city, trying to make this go away, and hide it from the public, should be a concern. No way that this investigation with video evidence takes 14months to investigate. Fourteen months ago Ferguson was going strong, and then Baltimore. Trayvon and Ferguson were lawful shoots, but the facts didn't matter. This whole thing was a very organized racial political stunt generated to create this divide among us. Same attorneys, same activists etc with the support of this President. Its Chicago's turn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The video is compelling. Just the video alone, is enough to make these observations. Multiple officers present, the shooting officer gun was already trained on the suspect, who was about 10feet away. The suspect made no effort to move toward the officer before being shot. Once the suspect was down, the threat (A knive, and not a firearm) was stopped. Shooting the guy 13 more times while on the ground and barely moving if at all, was not only excessive, it rised to the level of criminal. The officer has been charged with first degree murder. The city, trying to make this go away, and hide it from the public, should be a concern. No way that this investigation with video evidence takes 14months to investigate. Fourteen months ago Ferguson was going strong, and then Baltimore. Trayvon and Ferguson were lawful shoots, but the facts didn't matter. This whole thing was a very organized racial political stunt generated to create this divide among us. Same attorneys, same activists etc with the support of this President. Its Chicago's turn.
    Good analysis The Democrats and the media love to stir up racial strife and thrive on sensationalism.

Unregistered
    I think it is safe to say, most cops felt this was excessive. Not seeing anybody defending this cops actions. We do err, and on the rare occasion that we do, even we will demand that these bad apples be punished. The Chicago coverup was exposed by cops familiar with the case going to the media. The real tragedy here was how Obamas ex Chief of Staff, Chicago mayor handled this. Trayvon, Ferguson, and Baltimore was ginned up, this case was a legitimate concern. Chicago would have exploded had it came out on the heels of Baltimore. Hooray for the cops for exposing this.

Unregistered
    I'll DEFEND this cop !!!!!!!
    You have the right to deadly force if you feel your life or the life of others is in a situation where you or the citizen can be killed.
    Who is to say the officer wasn't scared?
    The ass hole had a knife didn't he? I don't care about the video evidence. Things happen in a split second.
    First degree murder. Bullshit.
    No charge. The perp gave up his right to live.

Unregistered
    And furthermore,
    What's sad is the police should of let him keep running. A fellow gang banger would of offed him in another week or so and nobody would of gave a rats ass

Unregistered
    Of course Mayor tough guy Chicago Mayor Rambo, was in a heated re election when this happened. Don't suppose that had anything to do with trying to cover this up and keep it out of the news? Cops knew what happened was wrong, this I hope lights up Obamas hometown and ***** this punk mayor. No explaining this one away!

Unregistered
    Liberal politicians and Black folk are absolved from any wrong doing. They will not show any responsibility. None Nada. Free pass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll DEFEND this cop !!!!!!!
    You have the right to deadly force if you feel your life or the life of others is in a situation where you or the citizen can be killed.
    Who is to say the officer wasn't scared?
    The ass hole had a knife didn't he? I don't care about the video evidence. Things happen in a split second.
    First degree murder. Bullshit.
    No charge. The perp gave up his right to live.
    You know you may be right.. he was ordered to stop many times, told to drop the knife multiple times, and kept coming at police and civilians and was a definite threat. I would actually like to see the entire video not just snippets from the media.. and what the officer stated when questioned about incident. The 16 shots well that too has to be explained and yes I have investigated many officers shootings and most every time the officer thinks he fired a couple rounds when in fact they shot many... many more.

Lets see all the facts before we as LEOS convict him ... FACTS not BS MEDIA HYPE PEOPLE. We should be better than jumping on a bandwagon.

Homicide Inv LEO

Unregistered
    I'll bet you haven't investigated to many that with a video, other officers present, and practically no one else around, took 14months to investigate. I'll bet Mayor Rambo put his re election bid above doing the right thing, and you would have been neutered by the power structure. I'll bet if you would have objected or said anything before this was exposed, you would be writing parking tickets in the downtown area for the rest of your career. The cop was excessive, it took other cops and a citizen journalist to expose this. Don't think you need all the facts to see some glaring problems here. Whats sad is the police will get blamed for this time delay, when in reality the best bud of Obama, Mayor Rambo, was the architect of this mess

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast