Chicago Protesters - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You left out police dogs and the KKK. Your rap music is crap and demeans women, glorifies violence not to mention uses the N word so often you would think every song has it in its title. You still don't get it do you? Whites aren't killing you, your killing each other!
    Hey didn't you know they can call each other the N WORD.. we cant . Always the double standards for everything that this administration adheres too! Accountability means absolutely nothing.. just look at ALL major cities crime rates just this year.. speaks volumes.. F the COPS no problem.. we understand I will ride through, take the required reports and go home!

Proactive work in those area is gone! and yes the stats prove it.

Unregistered
    Blacks need to stop blaming everyone else for their troubles and look in the mirror. They are their own worst enemy.

Unregistered
    I hope for their own sake that they wake up one day and realize that they have been pawns in the countries longest chess match being played by the democrats. The only thing that the Black Lives Matter movement is accomplishing is turning the rest of the country against blacks.

Unregistered

Promotions

I am really tired of the bullshit promotions that are destroying this department. Castor started the downward spiral with her selections. There is no telling what Ward will do. The word downtown is that he is in over his head. He is getting ready to unleash some outlandish programs that are going to have a negative impact on communities.

Unregistered
    The neighborhood watch folks are not happy with Ward since they heard that he is doing away with the daytime plain clothes squads. They are concerned with the 25 & 36 problems that are already on the rise. Wait until next year when there is no one to conduct surveillance on the known 25 guys.

Unregistered
    The neighborhood watch folks are not happy with Ward since they heard that he is doing away with the daytime plain clothes squads. They are concerned with the 25 & 36 problems that are already on the rise. Wait until next year when there is no one to conduct surveillance on the known 25 guys.
    Lets put it like this.. if we don't do any police work the they cant ***** and moan when we take a bad guy down.. police work around the country has changed and the stats nationwide speaks volumes.. I don't see many in a command position with any balls now except Sheriff in Wisconsin! Just the way it will be until the tide turns one day... if ever!

Unregistered
    I am really tired of the bullshit promotions that are destroying this department. Castor started the downward spiral with her selections. There is no telling what Ward will do. The word downtown is that he is in over his head. He is getting ready to unleash some outlandish programs that are going to have a negative impact on communities.
    Hey RELAX! The union will get it handled. That's what dues are for.

Unregistered
    There should be a law, that if you are in the act of committing a felony, and the police shoot you, the police can not be charged. I pray for this brother. I would help him escape this country if I could. As we all should.

Unregistered
    There should be a law, that if you are in the act of committing a felony, and the police shoot you, the police can not be charged. I pray for this brother. I would help him escape this country if I could. As we all should.
    It used to be that way in the old days.. cops were backed for stopping crime not coddling these *******s now ! Now cops are seen as the bad guys.. yea right go tell that to the community in San Bernadino where cops fled into danger and stopped another terrorist attack..

How about this let the Mafia run the country they will take care of business and no one will ever know.. I mean the Muslims are knocking on our door now and having babies within years will be the majority... just look at Dearborn Mich.

Unregistered
    Police can't even give a black person a ticket let alone combat terrorism.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast