Out of Control
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Control

Unregistered

Out of Control

Is it just me or is everytime I see the national or local 6pm news, it is overwhelmingly covering major crimes involving B/M's. If perception is reality then I can see why young b/m's are getting peoples attention, looks like its a legit problem!

Unregistered
    Just read the last 60 years of ucr murder rates by race of offender to victim. But hey the cops are racist don't you know.

Unregistered
    It's not just you. I've been saying this for years.

Unregistered
    FBI surveys show that, out of 520,161 interracial violent crimes, blacks committed 429,444 of them against whites, while whites committed 90,717 of them against blacks.

In other words, blacks commit more than 80 percent of all interracial violent crime.

But white people are the racist!

Blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers.

Unregistered
    While reading this thread it dawned on me that society should not use the word blacks in statistics. There should be a new category. Thug. And a thug is a young black male with criminal intentions or violent behavior towards society.

Unregistered
    Your perception of these b/m's being dangerous is a statistical likelihood. Not all are, but they can blame their on race for all the suspicion and ridicule cast upon them. I get that blacks complain when store security follows them around, I also get why the stores security does. What I don't get is why law abiding blacks ignore the obvious. The real shame of it all is that blacks should fear other blacks as black on black crime is the highest I think has ever been.

Unregistered
    Teens killed in Tampa, and St. Pete in less than a week. Doesn't matter what city its in, the story is the same. Terrorists get all the headlines, but the majority of killers in this Country is young b/m's. All the suspicions cast upon this race is not just perception, its reality!

Unregistered
    Black Chief in Tampa. Black Chief in St Pete.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Teens killed in Tampa, and St. Pete in less than a week. Doesn't matter what city its in, the story is the same. Terrorists get all the headlines, but the majority of killers in this Country is young b/m's. All the suspicions cast upon this race is not just perception, its reality!
    totally agree. and nothing has ever changed.. just look at Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, LA, etc etc.. need I go on.. they talk a big game but do nothing to help their own inner cities where it all starts at HOME!

The murder rate and killing their own is sickening and ignored by this entire administration .. both locally and federally... everyone of them!

Unregistered
    This is a sad day in Tampa. When white officers feel it is ok to come on a blog and talk racism this way. When police think it is ok to openly talk about racist views and hate and the need to profile black people. People say the 1950s and the 1960s were the glory days for the KKK but it is very clear that the KKK is still in charge of the USA police forces. Sad indeed.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast