How much money is our beach Lt gonna cost us - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Some examples of not being allowed to be a cop: car chases; K-9 apprehensions; (forcible felonies only) cursing; (sometime that's all a certain type of person understands, you have to deal with them on their level). Most of the above are also examples of the hug a thug mentality. Not to mention citizen complaints. I could go on and on. It's well known that deputies are investigated more so than street thugs.

Unregistered

that was a sad response

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some examples of not being allowed to be a cop: car chases; K-9 apprehensions; (forcible felonies only) cursing; (sometime that's all a certain type of person understands, you have to deal with them on their level). Most of the above are also examples of the hug a thug mentality. Not to mention citizen complaints. I could go on and on. It's well known that deputies are investigated more so than street thugs.
    I pray you are a 400+ number and just don't realize how stupid this sounds.

car chases - we covered that already

k-9 apprehensions - this is a result of a federal investigation into our use of force, not a Haines (or even ECSO) initiated policy

cursing (you have to deal with them on their level) - really? Last time I checked, we were not supposed to sink to the lower level. We maintain our professionalism. If you can't get your point across without cursing, you need to work on your communication skills.

Citizen complaints and being investigated more than thugs - don't violate policy and you won't get punished.

The rules and policies are simple and open. Everybody can access them. They are not kept secret and "sprung" on you once you make a mistake. If this is your chosen profession, learn the rulebook. If you don't like our rules, find a department that you do like.

Unregistered
    Lmao, you're killing me! Car chases are part of the job. The only thing we covered on that is that it gives the thugs a sense of superiority. The DOJ laid out guidelines for K-9, That's all. Santa Rosa uses their dogs to catch bad guys. So do most agencies. The natural speed of a dog to overtake a suspect. Here if we track them and they run we gotta track them some more. I was a K-9 handler in the 90's (not a 400 number) being able to evade law enforcement, again gives the thugs a sense of superiority. You can try to "yes sir and no sir" a violent thug all day long. Doesn't work. Never has, never will. You're obviously one of those liberal minded pansies whose worked the road for about 10 minutes. Hush up now and let the real men talk.

Unregistered
    What are you talking about? Besides the chase policy, give me an example of Haines' "Hug a thug" mentality. Give me an example when you can't "do your job" for fear of something happening.
    Here is an example. Overtime I draw my taser or gun. Hell for that matter every time I come to work we get another warning that we will increase activity or else, but don't taze or put your hands on anybody or you will go to IA.

Unregistered
    Thanks to 1st Lt. Allday we have the blue team system now. If you happen to get into a serious use of force incident you can bet the media is going to ask for and get your blue team entries. The media isn't going to report that you had 7 unsustained incidents, just that you had 7 incidents. Because of the fear this admin. causes, some supervisors report any and everything no matter how trivial. Plain and simple this is one ****ed up administration, you need look no further the the name mentioned at the start of this post.

Unregistered
    Lt FF is a POS with little man syndrome. A backstabbing snake from way back.

Unregistered
    Thanks to 1st Lt. Allday we have the blue team system now. If you happen to get into a serious use of force incident you can bet the media is going to ask for and get your blue team entries. The media isn't going to report that you had 7 unsustained incidents, just that you had 7 incidents. Because of the fear this admin. causes, some supervisors report any and everything no matter how trivial. Plain and simple this is one ****ed up administration, you need look no further the the name mentioned at the start of this post.

Yeah when supervisors make you do one because the person claims the cuffs are too tight and their wrists are red. That's not an injury folks-get real & grow a set already. And having to do one for a scratch? That they had before you touched them? It is an injury caused by the use of force or guess what-your doing a use of force for injuries from a fight they were in with someone else and claiming they are from you or you do not know how they got them? How does that make sense? Why not document that in the offense like we used to. This blue team stuff is outta hand

Unregistered

total crap

Here is an example. Overtime I draw my taser or gun. Hell for that matter every time I come to work we get another warning that we will increase activity or else, but don't taze or put your hands on anybody or you will go to IA.
    Still waiting on an example of when you should be afraid to do your job. If you are saying you are afraid every time you draw your gun or taser, show me an example of when somebody used their gun or taser and followed the policy and was punished.

Unregistered

1st lt sa

SA is a Coward, I've seen him kick doors for credit card offense suspects that he couldn't even tell you if they were home or not! You do that on your own and he'll have your ass in IA. Thank God he's not my Lt anymore.

Unregistered
    SA and FF are both on the same level, bullies because they have power. Without the power they're both cowards.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast