To Lt. J. Aguiar, - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Bump!!! Bump!!! Bump!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The issue here and the gist of the article is not about his dealings with the criminal element but rather his behaviour while off duty in bars and with women.

This guy is a grade a scuzzball, period.

He needs psychiatric help. He has issues that need to be addressed.

If not, he will eventually cause the residents of SM millions.
    What article??

Unregistered

Thumbs up

it seems that are more pussies at S Miami then I thought.

in that dark alley way when your getting your ass handed to you, would you want the Lt. to show up or not???

I think I would. whether you like it or not , ITS BLUE AGAINST THE WORLD! protect each other period! man or woman, this is the toughest job in the light! in other words "MAN up" or get out.
    If that dark alley is in Miami Beach hes probably with his Cop boyfriend packing the Fudge probably drunk or on mollys. Yes...a real upstanding Staff Member

Unregistered
    Nanney should go to wherever it was that they filmed deliverance

Unregistered
    Either you did not understand the article or you you are trying to confuse the issue.

The fact is that Aguiar is doing the same cap that the officers are combatting. He is a criminal in our company. And command staff is protecting him from the beginning because he's a likable guy.

They created this monster and now the officer of SMPD have to deal with public oppinion. Not him of the command staff. They sit back and collect their big paychecks and continue to look out for them selves financially and criminally.

And by the way, seems like a lot of other thing are missing out of his file if that is all that the news paper found.
    Believe me now?

Unregistered

in that dark alley way when your getting your ass handed to you, would you want the Lt. to show up or not???

I think I would. whether you like it or not , ITS BLUE AGAINST THE WORLD! protect each other period! man or woman, this is the toughest job in the light! in other words "MAN up" or get out.
    If this isn’t trankiar writing this I’ll buy the next round

Unregistered
    A.rezaie is going to cost us millions..
    Warned you about him too

Unregistered
    sheep dogs don't snitch
    blue line you do nto cross
    You must be joking. This guy is a criminal peace of shizzat, just like the rest of the chain of command

Unregistered

If you think that it’s blue against the world and that you don’t snitch on shithead police officers then you are part of the problem plaguing the profession

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12