Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri files for reelection
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri files for reelection

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/baybuz...ection/2253931

So far nobody is running against him so get ready for another 4 years of this douche bag lawyer. The corruption and cronyism of his administration are safe for the immediate future. All his political ring-kissing suck azzes will post favorable comments here and on Facebook.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/baybuz...ection/2253931

So far nobody is running against him so get ready for another 4 years of this douche bag lawyer. The corruption and cronyism of his administration are safe for the immediate future. All his political ring-kissing suck azzes will post favorable comments here and on Facebook.
    Sounds like you are a jealous person. Our Sheriff has done a great job and will be reelected hands down. So you negative AH can STFU.

Unregistered
    I've been here over 25 years. Not one of the "boys", certainly not an "ass kisser". Sheriff Gualtieri has done more good for us then Rice & Coats combined. No one in their right mind can dispute that.

Unregistered
    I've been here over 25 years. Not one of the "boys", certainly not an "ass kisser". Sheriff Gualtieri has done more good for us then Rice & Coats combined. No one in their right mind can dispute that.
    There are two agencies here - patrol and detentions. No one can dispute that Gualtieri has favored patrol and many in patrol like him and acknowledge that fact. He worked one year at the jail and nine in patrol. Gualtieri hated the jail and got out as soon as he could. He wasn't any good at it anyway. Bottom line is he considers himself a patrol guy and the jail is on automatic pilot, run by a guy who is clueless about how it works, because Gualtieri doesn't want to be bothered with it. So he is patrol focused and liked in patrol because he has done a lot for them.

On the other hand Gualtieri has not done the same for jail deputies. Things have gotten worse at the jail under his regime. He certainly treats jail deputies much more harshly when it comes to disciplinary actions while patrol deputies get the benefit of the doubt. Jail promotions and appointments have been disastrous during Gualtieri's tenure. This makes for a more stressful working environment. No wonder everyone who can is bailing out, from deputies to lieutenants. So excuse me if I don't cheerlead his re-election announcement. From my perspective Gualtieri has been ineffective and downright reckless in managing the jail. We need another sheriff.

Unregistered
    Agree wholehearedly!!!!! This place is so much better because of all the good things he has done. Things are good and geeting better everyday. I have seen a lot around here over the years and agree with this poster that it does not get much better than this Sheriff.

Unregistered
    There are two agencies here - patrol and detentions. No one can dispute that Gualtieri has favored patrol and many in patrol like him and acknowledge that fact. He worked one year at the jail and nine in patrol. Gualtieri hated the jail and got out as soon as he could. He wasn't any good at it anyway. Bottom line is he considers himself a patrol guy and the jail is on automatic pilot, run by a guy who is clueless about how it works, because Gualtieri doesn't want to be bothered with it. So he is patrol focused and liked in patrol because he has done a lot for them.

On the other hand Gualtieri has not done the same for jail deputies. Things have gotten worse at the jail under his regime. He certainly treats jail deputies much more harshly when it comes to disciplinary actions while patrol deputies get the benefit of the doubt. Jail promotions and appointments have been disastrous during Gualtieri's tenure. This makes for a more stressful working environment. No wonder everyone who can is bailing out, from deputies to lieutenants. So excuse me if I don't cheerlead his re-election announcement. From my perspective Gualtieri has been ineffective and downright reckless in managing the jail. We need another sheriff.
    How about the jail deputies get their stupid azz's in trouble for doing dumb things and he has to handle it cause you all dont handle your own people who screw up. He is not harsher on jail depuites cause they work in the jail. He is harsh on them cause they do stupid stuff that needs stiff dealing with. Look at the recent sgt now deputy who was doing you know what with another sgt in the closet for hours at a time. Read the IA post and look at the crap they did. May be if the jail deps grow up and act like professionals and not 7-11 workers he wont have to slam you. Remember the 30 minute checks. The Sheriff had to dish out 30 day suspensions just to get you all off your lazy azz to do your basic job. Yep its the Sheriff's fault though. Look in the mirror and then ask that quesiton. Cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    How about the jail deputies get their stupid azz's in trouble for doing dumb things and he has to handle it cause you all dont handle your own people who screw up. He is not harsher on jail depuites cause they work in the jail. He is harsh on them cause they do stupid stuff that needs stiff dealing with. Look at the recent sgt now deputy who was doing you know what with another sgt in the closet for hours at a time. Read the IA post and look at the crap they did. May be if the jail deps grow up and act like professionals and not 7-11 workers he wont have to slam you. Remember the 30 minute checks. The Sheriff had to dish out 30 day suspensions just to get you all off your lazy azz to do your basic job. Yep its the Sheriff's fault though. Look in the mirror and then ask that quesiton. Cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yet Patrol can mouth off to officers in other agencies, then throw their gun down the side walk, all while flashing their badge. Or, better yet, show up drunk at a MADD event and trash talk a police chief. Patrol has their idiots, too. So lets not go shining your halos just yet.

Unregistered
    Yet Patrol can mouth off to officers in other agencies, then throw their gun down the side walk, all while flashing their badge. Or, better yet, show up drunk at a MADD event and trash talk a police chief. Patrol has their idiots, too. So lets not go shining your halos just yet.
    I must have missed how those two deputies got a pass. Oh wait, they did not get a pass, they got suspended. And I believe one of them no longer works here. Try again stupid hacks.

Unregistered

Hmm, who's fault is it when the detention deputy sits on his ass when he should be doing 20 minute checks but surfs the internet in stead? Must be patrols fault. What about the detention deputies he beat up an inmate then lie about it even though it happened on video and get fired? Must be patrol's fault. Or the wheelchair dumping? Patrols fault!! Maybe patrol should run the jail, then may be the simple job of keeping inmates locked up could be accomplished.

# 1 SSalute

Kimberlin for Sheriff

Kimberlin for Sheriff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast