Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri files for reelection - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by # 1 SSalute View Post
    Kimberlin for Sheriff
    For the love of God, please, please, please, let Ken run. Oh how I would love to see Greg Pound, Ken Kimberlin, and the other lune, debate with BG. I would sell popcorn and tickets to that show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the love of God, please, please, please, let Ken run. Oh how I would love to see Greg Pound, Ken Kimberlin, and the other lune, debate with BG. I would sell popcorn and tickets to that show.
    Kimberlin is a joke. Could not even keep a rookie level cop job at Largo PD. I think he is bagging groceries at Winn Dixie. He would not know where to begin as a corporal much less sheriff. I can see it now Pound and Kimberlin yelling together in front of CJC. Go Kenny. Don't forget the sakteboard too. Idiot.

Unregistered
    That would be a complete bloodbath. Bob debating Kimberlin would be the sideshow of the century. Lousy deputy who has not been a cop in years, who was nothing but a slicksleeve who left here like 5 times, got fired at LPD and can't keep a regualr job. Yep, that's what we need. FU loser Kimerlin. Guy could not raise 50 cents for a campaign. Sheriff Bob will win easliy because whlle if we like everything he does or not the guy has done a real good job and people know it. You can complain about things but reality is we are hugely better off with him than any other Sheriff in last 40 years. The guy is a shoe in to win and should be.

Unregistered
    That would be a complete bloodbath. Bob debating Kimberlin would be the sideshow of the century. Lousy deputy who has not been a cop in years, who was nothing but a slicksleeve who left here like 5 times, got fired at LPD and can't keep a regualr job. Yep, that's what we need. FU loser Kimerlin. Guy could not raise 50 cents for a campaign. Sheriff Bob will win easliy because whlle if we like everything he does or not the guy has done a real good job and people know it. You can complain about things but reality is we are hugely better off with him than any other Sheriff in last 40 years. The guy is a shoe in to win and should be.
    I am sure that the person who posted this is part of the promotional payday that Bob gave them. I could care less about Kimberlin he is a joke, however this chain of command is a joke. Now FU poster and get back to building campaign signs for Bob. It just might cover up you're incompetence when dealing with your recent promotion.

Unregistered
    I am sure that the person who posted this is part of the promotional payday that Bob gave them. I could care less about Kimberlin he is a joke, however this chain of command is a joke. Now FU poster and get back to building campaign signs for Bob. It just might cover up you're incompetence when dealing with your recent promotion.
    Okay wisest of all wisemen who should be promoted. If the COC is a joke as you say just who should be in the COC. Name some names.

Unregistered
    Simovich would be a good replacement.

Unregistered
    jail guard here, I agree that BG has done well for our agency. most of the morale issues in the jail is lazy coworkers and our chain of command, not the sheriff. for those who say we get slammed in AID, just look at kc who kept her job. not exactly a slam just saying.

Unregistered
    jail guard here, I agree that BG has done well for our agency. most of the morale issues in the jail is lazy coworkers and our chain of command, not the sheriff. for those who say we get slammed in AID, just look at kc who kept her job. not exactly a slam just saying.
    For real on that one. If the Sheriff was slamming the jail he wud have canned her for sure. No slams at the jail just some idiots that keep doing dumb stuff. Some of the command staff at the jail is a problem. Two Capts, BGW (or whatever her name is today) and SS are losers who cant find there own big butts with both hands.

Unregistered
    Simovich would be a good replacement.
    Replacement for what?

Unregistered
    Replacement for what?
    Well Dan is sitting on a 150 thousand a year job and collecting 110 thousand in retirement. The general public doesn't like double dippers and furthermore their are others. I'm not buying that bullshit no one else isi qualified to do his job. It's just Bob keeping his friends close and enemies closer. Now keep pounding those signs you narcissistic azz hole.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast