Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri files for reelection - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For real on that one. If the Sheriff was slamming the jail he wud have canned her for sure. No slams at the jail just some idiots that keep doing dumb stuff. Some of the command staff at the jail is a problem. Two Capts, BGW (or whatever her name is today) and SS are losers who cant find there own big butts with both hands.
    She is the exception and a bad one at that. Gualtieri made a very lousy decision by not firing her. It's a slap in the face to all jail staff and command. The rest of the jailers who screw up get slammed harder than the road. Unless they know somebody.

The jail command staff is the main problem but Gualtieri caused it by forcing out the last batch of command staffers and replacing them with people who are not qualified and don't have the mentality to be leaders. Capt. GW or G, whatever her name is nowadays, is without a doubt the worst pick in jail history to lead a division.

Unregistered
    Hmm, who's fault is it when the detention deputy sits on his ass when he should be doing 20 minute checks but surfs the internet in stead? Must be patrols fault. What about the detention deputies he beat up an inmate then lie about it even though it happened on video and get fired? Must be patrol's fault. Or the wheelchair dumping? Patrols fault!! Maybe patrol should run the jail, then may be the simple job of keeping inmates locked up could be accomplished.
    Please, Please, Please bring some road dogs in so this place can be run correctly. I am sure that with the current Bureau Commander and some road dogs things would run like a well oiled machine! I agree, what we need is some patrol know- how running the jail. Things would get done correctly and in a timely manner. No more uses of force(patrol is known for their PC skills), never a shortage of personnel(patrol loves working them 12's, oops I mean 8's), and never a question to the supervisory staff on how to do the job(patrol are godly like figures who grace this agency and know all). Oh oh oh and the inmates will listen with such attentiveness it will be like running a daycare. Please awesome patrol guy come to the jail and show us how it's done.

Unregistered
    Please, Please, Please bring some road dogs in so this place can be run correctly. I am sure that with the current Bureau Commander and some road dogs things would run like a well oiled machine! I agree, what we need is some patrol know- how running the jail. Things would get done correctly and in a timely manner. No more uses of force(patrol is known for their PC skills), never a shortage of personnel(patrol loves working them 12's, oops I mean 8's), and never a question to the supervisory staff on how to do the job(patrol are godly like figures who grace this agency and know all). Oh oh oh and the inmates will listen with such attentiveness it will be like running a daycare. Please awesome patrol guy come to the jail and show us how it's done.
    The colonel is from patrol that's why things are running so smoothly at the jail ;-) But at least the sergeants have the free time to have some fun.

Unregistered
    Be (somewhat) thankful for what we've got. Over at SPPD there's talk of the chief starting a D.C.-style GLU unit
    https://www.facebook.com/MPDCGLLU and the mayor's officiating at the wedding of the GLU-minded PBA guy.
    https://www.theknot.com/us/benjamin-...ughes-may-2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123