Polygraph Exam Experience - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

polygraph results

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes sir I did. I actually posted on the first page (last post on first post) I got my results exactly 4 weeks after the polygraph and I thankfully passed. I am actually going to Miami very soon to meet with my background investigator and do my psych, eye and medical exam. My BI informed me that he hopes to get me into the next academy which he said is set to start on April 4th. Anyone else in the process?

That's great I did mine 2 weeks ago I'm hoping i get a call soon. Did they send it to you by email or call?

Unregistered
    FHP supervisors/management and the FHP Supplemental application could learn some things from the SF-86 security clearance questionnaire (needed for most fed law enforcement and military).

Everything from things to ask, some things it doesn't ask and exceptions it lists, how far it goes back 7-10 yrs mostly (if it's good enough for a security clearance, it should be good enough for being a meter maid).

Management should realize that all these stupid POFs and write ups they have supervisors do, have to be listed on a REAL job like any that require a SF-86.

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/forms/download/116390

Check yourself!

Unregistered
    Please ignore the naysayers. They're a bunch of guys who couldn't make it beyond trooper and blame the problem on FHP instead of themselves. There are a couple of crybabies in every troop but you'll quickly learn to distance yourself from them. If you really want law enforcement to be your career, you'll have plenty of opportunities to promote within FHP. It's an awesome organization. Best of luck!

Unregistered
    When will FHP realize they need to collect information on applicants, disqualifications, and retention issues (like in depth, no name exit interviews - more than just "are you going to state or local govt"?) and PREPARE AND SHARE reports of that information with the legislature to support budget requests for more money.

FHP should be collecting anonymous information like this about a bunch of stuff to support future budget requests. But they will only get candid answers from troopers if the trooper's info isn't attached individually to it.

Unregistered
    Reading this constitutes research of how to defeat the machine. If you've read this far you will be disqualified for showing deception and be forced to apply with an agency that pays far better. Sincerely Mr. Polly Graf

Unregistered
    Reading this constitutes research of how to defeat the machine. If you've read this far you will be disqualified for showing deception and be forced to apply with an agency that pays far better. Sincerely Mr. Polly Graf
    Nice try! Lol.
    And it's not a machine.

Unregistered
    If you've fingered a goat but lie about it, does the machine shock you or just send a text message to the colonel?

Unregistered
    If you've fingered a goat but lie about it, does the machine shock you or just send a text message to the colonel?
    Sends a tickle to big belly, so he can do a jolly ol laugh

Unregistered
    Heard Hildreth's boy toy now heads up polygraph. There has to be some irony in that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123