EH taking over
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EH taking over

Unregistered

EH taking over

Apparently EH has told a few individuals that the plan is for Morgan to get re elected and then step down and let EH take over. There has to be more involved than just Morgan walking away and letting EH take over (another election, governor appointment, etc) so why would EH be telling people this? The citizens of this county need to know about Morgan spouting off about term limits AND what his current Chief Deputy is telling people. This department and county definitely don't need another 4 years of Morgan and they DAMN sure don't need EH.

Unregistered
    EH is supposed to be Mr PCC and expect everyone to follow his moral code of conduct. Today in Sinday school at the Baptist church we discussed the hardships of everyday life and dealing with difficult people. James 3:16 was discussed
    " For where envy is, and the desire to get the better of others, there is no order, but every sort of evil-doing." This made me think of the Sheriff's Office and I kept wondering if EH read and believed in the same the bible

Unregistered
    Eric's bible probably doesn't look anything like a normal bible would, he's torn out the pages that he knows are wrong and put in his own. Also, I doubt Eric could get elected due to the large number of people that dislike him.

Unregistered
    Sounds like some of you may be motivated for change. Being open about that at the office or among people that can't be trusted is detrimental to your job security and your Families well being. It is ad that such a situation exists, but it is real. BUT, once you are behind that curtain you choice to continue his arrogant and condescending crap, or not, is strictly private. You, your Family, relatives, and close friends will be asking you which is best and you should not be shy about explaining why Morgan is a poor choice.

Ronnie Mac has a history, but it is not a recommendation for more of his political cronyism and favoritism.

We need someone different.

After eight long aggravating years Morgan does not understand law enforcement. He can sing, and dance, and play dress-up, but he is not a cop. Most of his staff are those who climb over others, but were never good at being professional officers, never mind supervisors.

This is not going to change by itself. There is no magic wand.......and he has the only broom. Wake up Folks!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like some of you may be motivated for change. Being open about that at the office or among people that can't be trusted is detrimental to your job security and your Families well being. It is ad that such a situation exists, but it is real. BUT, once you are behind that curtain you choice to continue his arrogant and condescending crap, or not, is strictly private. You, your Family, relatives, and close friends will be asking you which is best and you should not be shy about explaining why Morgan is a poor choice.

Ronnie Mac has a history, but it is not a recommendation for more of his political cronyism and favoritism.

We need someone different.

After eight long aggravating years Morgan does not understand law enforcement. He can sing, and dance, and play dress-up, but he is not a cop. Most of his staff are those who climb over others, but were never good at being professional officers, never mind supervisors.

This is not going to change by itself. There is no magic wand.......and he has the only broom. Wake up Folks!!!
    What Sheriff didn't have cronyism and favoritism? Regardless of which one is elected you're still going to have it under them. Same argument every election, with the same problem. The ones that get the friends and family treatment like it and the ones that don't hate it. Johnson or Baldwin would be no different than the others, its human nature, just as its human nature to complain about it.

Unregistered
    Kind of unfair to indict someone before they have a chance to show us what they will be like if they win. At least with Morgan and McNesby they have shown their colors and they aren't going to change. One is an arrogant priss and the other one is just like him but still different. They are not winners and if you want more of that good luck to you, but it is bad luck for everyone else. Neither one offers transparency about their administrative process and/or why they do the things they do. They both are too damned accustomed to the folks who kiss up and they are too stupid to realize that fear and retribution do not make for a willing crew. So if you are a climber who doesn't care enough to work for a promotion or the respect of your co-workers I can see how you might like one of those two (MnM's) so you can work them and get ahead. I don't think the Agency can stand another 4 years of either one of them. No other agencies respect the Sheriff or the former Sheriff and the closest those groups can get is trying to regain their task force personnel by kissing his arse left and right.

So if you want things to be better you might want to look at someone else. Do you want to earn promotions and respect for yourself and your agency? For Christ's sake there is no light down the road with either of the two M's. Both have shown their indifference to the Law because it doesn't apply to THEM, just to you.

Unregistered
    I don't know about everyone else, but I am outraged that out Sheriff and Chief have spent over $300,000 of LET money on donations to non profits in one year. That money should have gone toward training and equipment for us. This shows their disregard for our welfare.

Unregistered
    I don't know about everyone else, but I am outraged that out Sheriff and Chief have spent over $300,000 of LET money on donations to non profits in one year. That money should have gone toward training and equipment for us. This shows their disregard for our welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by from the PNJ
    Sheriff David Morgan said investing the money on the front end of social problems like poverty, poor education and addiction can have have a long-term impact on crime.

Missy Rogers, CEO of Arc Gateway, said a $20,000 donation allowed her organization to save its Supported Living program, an initiative that helps about 25 people with developmental disabilities live independently. A staff of three coaches and a manager supports the clients by assisting with household chores, shopping, budgeting, medical needs and life skills training.
    Too bad the PNJ didnt publish a full list of the organizations and the amount of donations they were given by the Sheriff. I am still trying to see how the donation to ARC will reduce the crime rate in our community. The folks in this program arent being arrested or suspected of committing crimes.

Does the Sheriff's Office even follow-up and see how these funds were being utilized by the organizations to ensure they were used for crime prevention or early intervention? IMHO, I doubt that anyone within the Sheriff Admin is aware of just how the funds were used.

At a time the Sheriff gobbles up a huge amount of LOST money and Ad Volerum dollars, it would have been nice for him to off-set some of his budget or to have provided additional training to deputies from those trainers outside of ECSO. Its just another grand-standing attempt by him to garner free publicity.

Unregistered
    What about the money he gave to the Filipino-American club who turned around and gave donations to his campaign and hosted a fundraiser for him. What types of programs do they offer? What about the donation to the Pensacola Symphony? Don't think I've ever seen a program they offer much less a drug addict attending a concert. Morgan released this because he knows the scrutiny is coming. One corrupt POS.

Unregistered
    What about the money he gave to the Filipino-American club who turned around and gave donations to his campaign and hosted a fundraiser for him. What types of programs do they offer? What about the donation to the Pensacola Symphony? Don't think I've ever seen a program they offer much less a drug addict attending a concert. Morgan released this because he knows the scrutiny is coming. One corrupt POS.
    He donated to the Fil-Am because his wife is related to members of that organization.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast