Hostile working enviroment can we file it as a office 3/4 of us will sign
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hostile working enviroment can we file it as a office 3/4 of us will sign

I am sure we will hear junk but who cares. We are working under a terrible working conditions with a SIC and Unit sup who are making it almost unbearable for most of us. It is obvious that if you are not one of the Girls you are screwed. We have advised circuit with as much as one can give without fear of retribution here and they apparently do not care because they are upward mobile so leave us alone . I am afraid they don't want this on their shift . I had previously heard about this being done outside the agency , does anyone know how to do it. It is sex discriminations, race discrimination , whistle blower and hostile work environment. We have documentation on much of it and will be willing to have multiple people sign it. We appreciate the help .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure we will hear junk but who cares. We are working under a terrible working conditions with a SIC and Unit sup who are making it almost unbearable for most of us. It is obvious that if you are not one of the Girls you are screwed. We have advised circuit with as much as one can give without fear of retribution here and they apparently do not care because they are upward mobile so leave us alone . I am afraid they don't want this on their shift . I had previously heard about this being done outside the agency , does anyone know how to do it. It is sex discriminations, race discrimination , whistle blower and hostile work environment. We have documentation on much of it and will be willing to have multiple people sign it. We appreciate the help .
    I am sure DC, Prison Inspectors AND FDLE would all tell you the Employee Assistance Program is more appropriate for you and your coworkers.

Unregistered
    I remember when some chaps did this in the Panhandle years back. If the memory serves me right they took it outside the agency and went to EEOC and were somewhat successful with it . Taken it to the inspectors office could work too. How EEOC works is they send it to the inspectors but they must answer to the EEOC . If you know your circuit office is aware of the abuse then I say go for it. Good luck.
    Hey a after thought , it is worthy of the reporter to expose a mess .

Unregistered
    This sounds like the supervisor at 06E, she creates a hostile work environment!!

Unregistered
    I thought the poster was talking about 077 office.

Unregistered
    This sounds like the supervisor at 06E, she creates a hostile work environment!!
    Sounds like Sup in 06e. I don't work there but I have heard horrible stories.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Sup in 06e. I don't work there but I have heard horrible stories.
    I've dealt with her; what a wicked bi*ch. There is no reason to be like that. If she hates her job so much she should look elsewhere. How that office hasn't filed a grievance is beyond me...I almosy filed one just based on e-mail interactions with a transfer.

Unregistered
    I think the only thing she hates is lazy officers who do not want to do their jobs. And I must agree with her on this point. If you are lazy, and the first poster is one of them. Get the hell out. You are making the rest of the hard working employees look bad.

Unregistered
    I've dealt with her; what a wicked bi*ch. There is no reason to be like that. If she hates her job so much she should look elsewhere. How that office hasn't filed a grievance is beyond me...I almosy filed one just based on e-mail interactions with a transfer.
    You should file a grievance, she thinks who she is and gets away with everything!!

Unregistered

Wow

I think the only thing she hates is lazy officers who do not want to do their jobs. And I must agree with her on this point. If you are lazy, and the first poster is one of them. Get the hell out. You are making the rest of the hard working employees look bad.
    You sound like the perfect Officer. You'll be a warden or circuit administrator in no time... Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast