great job pss romaine you almost killed your FTO - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is back to being a PSS. I hope you guys are happy.
    All the FTO's said they refused to train him.

Unregistered
    I am one of the FTOs. That's not true. Where the hell did you get that from? Were you at n FTO meeting I was not at? He should not be a PO, but let's not add lies to the mix.

Unregistered
    I am one of the FTOs. That's not true. Where the hell did you get that from? Were you at n FTO meeting I was not at? He should not be a PO, but let's not add lies to the mix.
    It was several not all.

Unregistered
    Nice kid but not police material. The chief put a few lives at risk to play politics in his obsession to hire more blacks.

Another stupid decision by an out of touch chief. It could have been a lot worse.

World Class...
    Until the Mayor or Manager are embarrassed publicly by the Chief nothing will change.

So sit back, watch the show and stay safe until they figure out that maybe a 14 year chief from Saburbia, a University Chief and a Chief with very little expierience, that was only put in for the "optics", was not a great choice.

Unregistered
    It was several not all.
    And several aren't even real cops, but they are FTO's....

Unregistered
    Why did just go back to being a PSS. It was just an AD.

Unregistered
    Why did just go back to being a PSS. It was just an AD.
    I give him credit tracy A and p. In the jail had the courage to say it wasnt for them. Im proud of him to have the courage to say it is not for him. He is a great PSS and he knows his traffic. We all like him. Everyone likes him. Hey Romaine if you are reading this we all love you man. You were not ment to be a po but you are our family. You are a great public servant

Unregistered
    some of you, should be ashamed of yourselves. your spelling are horrible, and it's 2015, you guys need to stop with your racism and check the tree on your eyes before you start talking about someone else.

Unregistered
    some of you, should be ashamed of yourselves. your spelling are horrible, and it's 2015, you guys need to stop with your racism and check the tree on your eyes before you start talking about someone else.
    Please stop. He was given a hell of a second chance. A chance that was never afforded to non blacks. So stop with the race card. Not everyone is cut out to be a PO.

Unregistered
    Booker T. Graduate?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast