Contract Negotiations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Contract Negotiations

DOD and DLE, we are all hoping soon that we will be able to negotiate a reasonable contract. Keep an eye on Sheriff Israel's negotiating team, they will try and use the cost of insurance increase as leverage and or excuse as to why we can't get a decent raise. Think of it this way, how many Executive Officers, Captains, Majors, Lt. Colonel's, and Colonel,s did he promote in the last 3 years?

Can someone explain what is the job description of an Administrative Major?

Unregistered

NO fluff here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DOD and DLE, we are all hoping soon that we will be able to negotiate a reasonable contract. Keep an eye on Sheriff Israel's negotiating team, they will try and use the cost of insurance increase as leverage and or excuse as to why we can't get a decent raise. Think of it this way, how many Executive Officers, Captains, Majors, Lt. Colonel's, and Colonel,s did he promote in the last 3 years?

Can someone explain what is the job description of an Administrative Major?
    Yes, its written in policy that this person will be responsible for making sure the copy machine has paper, the stapler has staples, the a/c thermostat is on proper recommended temp., the coffee is brewing in the morning and so on!!!! It may appear as a fluff position but trust me its really stressful

Unregistered
    Sweet……….good stuff.

Will Find Out Soon

Private Negotiations Meeting

Scotty: Scuzzy how the hell am I even going to give our employees at minimum a 3% COLA? I mean our upper command above a Lieutenant is over 50 million dollars in payroll.

Scuzzy: Scotty our employees should be grateful they have a job! I know we have 109 vacancies as of last week which includes 29 Deputy Sheriffs. Keep running short, keep obtaining contracts that pay into your campaign. Our employees are spoiled.

Scotty: Maybe we need to cut one of my 5 Secretaries, a couple of lawyers I mean we have 20.

Scuzzy: Scotty you will need those attorneys in the near future to bail your ass out.

Scotty: Good point scuzzy, you are the greatest.

To be continued
    Scotty: what's this IUPA did they drop the Chulapa? I don't remember

Scuzzy: They are the new collective bargaining unit for DLE.

Scotty: Oh who authorized this? Who pushed the PBA out? I don't remember .

Russ: Scotty you asked me to do this remember?

Scotty: I don't remember

Captain Crabs: Scotty what is DOD going to do? They want a raise too!!

Scotty: Crabs, your personal are having sex on duty, sneaking cell phones into the maximum security area of the main jail . We have people getting killed over it. They ain't getting shit!!

Scuzzy: Scotty we have FDLE, US Justice Departments crawling on our ass over the McBean Shooting, the Jail issues and our pay to play contracts. What do you want done? The awards ceremony is an issue I mean you had Dale shredding documents.

Dale: Scotty you throw me under the bus and your Ft. Lauderdale IA files will appear.

Scotty: Lets get back to business. Where is the money for raises coming from?

Hazmee: I will have CAIR fund it!! All is well!

Scotty: Love it, Love you guys!!

Next Item

To be continued 😁

Unregistered

Priceless but Real

Quote Originally Posted by Will Find Out Soon View Post
    Scotty: what's this IUPA did they drop the Chulapa? I don't remember

Scuzzy: They are the new collective bargaining unit for DLE.

Scotty: Oh who authorized this? Who pushed the PBA out? I don't remember .

Russ: Scotty you asked me to do this remember?

Scotty: I don't remember

Captain Crabs: Scotty what is DOD going to do? They want a raise too!!

Scotty: Crabs, your personal are having sex on duty, sneaking cell phones into the maximum security area of the main jail . We have people getting killed over it. They ain't getting shit!!

Scuzzy: Scotty we have FDLE, US Justice Departments crawling on our ass over the McBean Shooting, the Jail issues and our pay to play contracts. What do you want done? The awards ceremony is an issue I mean you had Dale shredding documents.

Dale: Scotty you throw me under the bus and your Ft. Lauderdale IA files will appear.

Scotty: Lets get back to business. Where is the money for raises coming from?

Hazmee: I will have CAIR fund it!! All is well!

Scotty: Love it, Love you guys!!

Next Item

To be continued 😁
    I can see this occurring which is scary

Unregistered

Out of $$

I can see this occurring which is scary
    How is it that we are only 1 month into the fiscal budget and our sheriff is claiming he can't afford more than a 2% COLA?

He is going to play the same game as passed sheriff's and hold us hostage for a full endorsement from IUPA and FOPE.

If we got rid of the over inflated upper command salaries and PCN that have no job description that is about 40 million dollars sitting there.

Sheriff we are not stupid and it's time to start exposing your budget and expenditures from last budget year and your projected new budget.

Follow the money folks!!

Unregistered

750 Million Dollar Budget Mis Managed

How is it that we are only 1 month into the fiscal budget and our sheriff is claiming he can't afford more than a 2% COLA?

He is going to play the same game as passed sheriff's and hold us hostage for a full endorsement from IUPA and FOPE.

If we got rid of the over inflated upper command salaries and PCN that have no job description that is about 40 million dollars sitting there.

Sheriff we are not stupid and it's time to start exposing your budget and expenditures from last budget year and your projected new budget.

Follow the money folks!!
    How is it possible that a 750 million dollar budget can not spare each employee with a COLA each year?

All unions are in bed with our spineless Sheriff. It's time to expose the expenditures and payrolls!!

Unregistered

Holy cow

How bout this?????
    For all people eligible to retire,,,,,,Do it and get 3 % cola..... get a part time job and be happy. Leave this toilet bowl

Unregistered

never happen

How bout this?????
    For all people eligible to retire,,,,,,Do it and get 3 % cola..... get a part time job and be happy. Leave this toilet bowl
    The geezers with 30+ years will never leave....they like playing cops and robbers too much. Or they'll leave and come back as a reserve just to do details. No life, greedy slugs

Unregistered
    The geezers with 30+ years will never leave....they like playing cops and robbers too much. Or they'll leave and come back as a reserve just to do details. No life, greedy slugs
    You'll be doing the same thing one day. It's been going on for decades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast