Contract Negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You'll be doing the same thing one day. It's been going on for decades.
    You can guarantee I WILL NEVER put a uniform on again when I leave this place. Between my NYPD pension, BSO pension, health care stipend I get for not taking BSO benefits at retirement and my wife 7 figure 401k I will never need to work again. Depending if kids are still in college I may or may not even do the DROP

Unregistered
    You can guarantee I WILL NEVER put a uniform on again when I leave this place. Between my NYPD pension, BSO pension, health care stipend I get for not taking BSO benefits at retirement and my wife 7 figure 401k I will never need to work again. Depending if kids are still in college I may or may not even do the DROP
    Dude nobody gives a rats a$$ about your financial status.

Ive been retired for 2 years now, what do you want to know what my checkbook balance is.

Do whats right for you and your family and get out when you can so you can enjoy retirement.

Unregistered

Leave

Retired for 2 years and you're still stalking this agency on Leoaffairs. Enjoy your retirement and stop contributing to all the negativity on this site.

Unregistered

Get to the Facts

How is it possible that a 750 million dollar budget can not spare each employee with a COLA each year?

All unions are in bed with our spineless Sheriff. It's time to expose the expenditures and payrolls!!
    I love on this site when a post gets posted that raises serious questions, it does not get a response.
    A real union would be demanding the budgets, the financial allocations for 2016 and current expenditures, projected expenditures and a list of PCN positions over $90,000 a year and identity who they are, what there job function is and let's start putting facts on the negotiation table why no one is getting a decent COLA except the upper command unprotected positions.

PS regarding FDLE investigating Russ for making Pumpkin Seed Coffee, get your facts straight he put Flaka in his coffee and was running around the 5th floor with no clothes on (Scary Site) screaming May Day, May Day the US Justice Department is coming.
    He is at home now recovering after receiving his new 6 figure job description as 3rd and 5th Floor Janitor.

Unregistered

Johnny from Airplane

I love on this site when a post gets posted that raises serious questions, it does not get a response.
    A real union would be demanding the budgets, the financial allocations for 2016 and current expenditures, projected expenditures and a list of PCN positions over $90,000 a year and identity who they are, what there job function is and let's start putting facts on the negotiation table why no one is getting a decent COLA except the upper command unprotected positions.

PS regarding FDLE investigating Russ for making Pumpkin Seed Coffee, get your facts straight he put Flaka in his coffee and was running around the 5th floor with no clothes on (Scary Site) screaming May Day, May Day the US Justice Department is coming.
    He is at home now recovering after receiving his new 6 figure job description as 3rd and 5th Floor Janitor.
    May Day, May day , why that's the Russian new year we'll have a parade, serve hot horsdeourves!!

Unregistered
    Retired for 2 years and you're still stalking this agency on Leoaffairs. Enjoy your retirement and stop contributing to all the negativity on this site.
    Trust me I am enjoying retirement, I play a lot of golf and drink some beer with plenty of my retired friends.

Unfortunately us retired folk still have to check on you working stiffs to see what a bunch of cry baby little pussies you all are.

Unregistered

Iupa

IUPA
    How about doing a public records request on the current budget, expenditure allocations, payroll amounts over $90,000 a year and put out here for all of us to see.
    Your our union. We voted you in. It's time to expose the current budget and where all this money is going!!

IUPA No Comment

Silence

IUPA
    How about doing a public records request on the current budget, expenditure allocations, payroll amounts over $90,000 a year and put out here for all of us to see.
    Your our union. We voted you in. It's time to expose the current budget and where all this money is going!!
    No response from our new union!! It will be the same old same old.
    IUPA will be a figure head and tell the members we need to endorse our Sheriff in the next election. There will be no raises and once again we will be held hostage as we were in past elections.

IUPA negotiators will believe the sheriff that he has no money for raises but will not check the facts which are in our budget.

Put the budget out, put the expenditures on the table and let's negotiate a contract.

Unregistered

relax PBA

Quote Originally Posted by IUPA No Comment View Post
    No response from our new union!! It will be the same old same old.
    IUPA will be a figure head and tell the members we need to endorse our Sheriff in the next election. There will be no raises and once again we will be held hostage as we were in past elections.

IUPA negotiators will believe the sheriff that he has no money for raises but will not check the facts which are in our budget.

Put the budget out, put the expenditures on the table and let's negotiate a contract.
    Calm down a bit Megan....go 65 calls and leave the negotiating to the legal team that IUPA has and not to yourself or Lee martin. See, we at IUPA, hire real professional negotiators and not cops to decide what raises we get...it's not all what's in it for me. so go answer a call on alpha shift and put down your sandwich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12